9th February 2012, 12:41 PM
avinkh0317

How to apply for BPSC or UPSC for the post of DSP in Bihar? I am in 2nd year B.Tech student

i m a 2nd year b.tech student..plz tell m that for the post of dsp in bihar,i have to apply for bpsc or upsc..u can send m mail on [email protected]

27th June 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BPSC or UPSC for the post of DSP in Bihar? I am in 2nd year B.Tech student

Dear sir,mujhe banking ka preparation karna h.maine isbar Isc 70% se pass kiya hai.age graduation me arts lu ya science .plse suggest me sir.
27th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BPSC or UPSC for the post of DSP in Bihar? I am in 2nd year B.Tech student

what is the maximum age to apply for the post of dsp and other pcs service of bihar, plz tell me.
20th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for DSP post by BPSC
19th October 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I had done B.FTECH from NIFT Kolkata (2008-2012) and want to apply for BPSC . so how to do so???????? mail the details at [email protected]
2nd December 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to become dsp in bihar police
14th March 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, my height is 163 cm but bpsc wants 165 cm for dsp post. i have appeared in mains examination of bpsc 2012,so what i can do for dsp post? if i will be taken good rank in bpsc examination because sdm post is not available in this examination. pls give solution
28th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

now am studing betech 3 year.i want to prepare for dsp.what books i should read.and what is the procedure to become dsp.
11th December 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to become dsp please give me some informtion related about it
27th September 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have finished my 12th by science now I want to prepare for DSP rank in Bihar which subject I chose in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?