10th February 2012, 04:00 PM
bhuvana devi

What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?

myself S.Bhuvana devi, I have completed my UG program in Agriculture and now I am doing my PG first year.What are all the opportunities i have in the future?I prefer doing job after my PG.Please help me by guiding.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options in banking after completing B.Tech Agriculture engineering
  2. Is the a good scope for Agricultural Engineers? How much can they earn? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career options after completion of 12th CBSE PCM? -- [New]
  4. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  5. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  7. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  8. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  9. Career options after completion of B.Com course?
  10. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  11. Agricultural Marketing courses and job opportunities available after it?
  12. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physiology?
  14. Career Options after completion of 10th Class with 85% of marks?
  15. Career options for Agriculture students in Government sectors?
  16. Career options in Agriculture after Under Graduation?
  17. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  18. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
6th April 2012, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?

ICAR, FCI, etc are some of the firms that offer job opportunities for Master degree holders in Agriculture. Research institutes like Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) offer job profiles like Research Associate, Research Assistant etc. Private firms like Cavin Kare, Dabur Foods, ITC Limited, etc also recruits candidates with PG degree in Agriculture. PG degree holders in Agriculture can get in to the role of Research Associate jobs in research oriented educational institutions or organisations like Anand Agricultural University, Gujarat Agricultural University, etc. One can expect salary with in the range of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month in these organisations.
21st August 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?

Me BSc. Agriculture 3rd year me hu age best career ke liye MSc. Krna chahta hu kon si sub. Best hogi or enterens exam ki taiyare ke liye janana chahta hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?