11th February 2012, 07:35 PM
kaushik nagapuri

What should be the financial strategy for doing MS in USA?

if i opt forn MS in USA ,how much i will have to spend money including the accomodation and every thing if i go through councelling to good university

1st January 2013, 08:57 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should be the financial strategy for doing MS in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik nagapuri View Post
if i opt forn MS in USA ,how much i will have to spend money including the accomodation and every thing if i go through councelling to good university
Dear Aspirant,

For studying Ms in USA you need to have a good score in GRE and TOEFL exams.Those are the entrance exams for all the universities in the USA.

Then you need to send the cover letters for the universities which you want to study.Then they will ask for the bank balance details.

Coming to the Money prospect.You need to show a bank balance of around 20-30 Lakhs cash in your bank account.

By showing that you will get a i20. i20 is the thing which claims that you are granted for a particular college/university.

After that you can go to the college.Total money costs for studying along with accommodation is around 30-35lakhs.

And it may increase or decrease.It depends on the college and the hostel you get in the usa for living.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
1st January 2013, 10:34 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: What should be the financial strategy for doing MS in USA?

Hello kaushik as what sammy said is absolutely right you need to clear GRE and TOEFL exams to get into good universities of USA and your bank balance should also be upto the mark, some of the universities also ask for around 50 lakhs of bank balance. But as for most of the indian GRE aspirants that amount is not small deal , so the easy way to go for it is to get an educational loan as these days the interest rate on educational loan is very low, and while you will be studying there the installments will be paid by your representative in india, and as you will get your job you can easily come back and pay the rest of it.

Hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?