12th February 2012, 12:36 PM

What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius

I am a student in 11 standard from Mauritius and wish to pursue my MBBS studies at AIMS.Can you let me kow the procedure to get admission to AIMS and if there is an entrance exam conducted for foreign nationals and the fees?What is the deadline to send my 12 grade results and when is the medical entreance test conducted?How many seats are available?Let me know in full details.

Related Questions:
  1. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  5. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  6. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  7. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  10. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  13. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  14. Should I pass the entrance exam for admission in AIIMS MD Dermatology through NRI quota?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  17. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  18. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
30th April 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius

what is the elegibility for msc nursing admission?
10th June 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius

i have got 59 marks in phy 58 marks in chem 93 marks in biology 80 marks in english and overall i got73.8% in class 12th would i be eligible to give aims entrance exam next year please help me out
6th July 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

age limit for MBBS entrance exam
14th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the elegibility for o.b.c students in pg aiims?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?