20th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Shiva1967

Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?

I am a NRI. My daughter studied abroad to standard of 10th in British School with IGCSE syllabus. To complete 10+2 standard she studied in Deldi with CBSE syllabus. She has just given board exam of 12th (Y-2012).

I want to admit her in MBBS through NRI / Management Quota. Kindly inform me whether there are some seat for NRI sponsored student in AIIMS? If yes, kindly let me know how to proceed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  3. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  4. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  6. What does AH stand for?
  7. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Can NRI student give PMET test? Are there any seats available for NRI students?
  9. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  10. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  11. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  12. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  13. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Civil Engineering without passing GATE?
  15. Do all the seats remain unfilled as per the marks in BITs or do they sell the seats the NRI's? Will I get a chance after scoring 240?
  16. Is there any NRI sponsored admission available for doing B.Tech Computer Science course in college? -- [New]
  17. When the form of ftii will come ?
  18. How to get admission in Nirma University?
13th December 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?

Are their any seats reserved for NRI sponsored students????
If yes then what's the procedure????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?