18th December 2010, 08:45 PM
ameyal

HPCL Syllabus and Model Question Papers?

I have applied in HPCL for the post of Officer trainee from Mechanical steam... so plz send me the HPCL syllabus n model question papers for the same post.

29th December 2010, 07:34 PM
M M M

Default Re: HPCL Syllabus and Model Question Papers?

Dear Friend,

http://www.news.co.bw/search/hpcl_model_question_paper_for_mechanical_engineer. html

V M M M V
3rd January 2011, 03:35 PM
harikasomireddy

please send hpcl electrical model question papers and syllabus
4th January 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

pls mail me the details of iocl hr exam
6th January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me hpcl question paper of officer trainee for electronics and telecomm
8th January 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me hpcl model paper of officer trainee for electronics and communication
16th January 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me hpcl paper of e.tc
17th January 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

pls send me qn papers and syllabus for hpcl exam..................pls sent me link.......... indu
17th January 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus for the exam of hpcl officer trainee-2011 (ECE) to my mail [email protected]
18th January 2011, 02:07 AM
ravikantgupta

u didn't sent any link 4 previous ques.
plz send me hpcl sample paper link as soon as possible to my ID :

[email protected]
18th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me hpcl hr previous model papers
22nd January 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me hpcl previous papers...Ajay

my id [email protected]
20th February 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz plz plz plz send me hpcl question paper of officer trainee for computer science
my mail . [email protected]
17th March 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

please send me hpcl previous question papers
27th March 2011, 11:14 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

The link below will take you to model question papers and syllabus

http://way2freshers.com/papers/hindustan-petroleum-corporation-limited-hpcl-officer-trainee-written-test-syllabus.html

http://fw.freshersworld.com/placementweek/company.asp?cid=275

http://rozgarpatrika.com/tag/hpcl-syllabus

ALL THE BEST
5th April 2011, 11:26 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

HPCL Officer Trainee Query !!!

Exam Introduction :-

Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBLetc

One of them is HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Website for Reference.

Papers & Pattern :-

For Paper Look on to Attachments

The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts

General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude.

General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Electrical Stream then Form Electrical Background technical Question will be Fetched.

Syllabus:-

See the Attachment

Contact Address

HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.

for more info and website:-Recruitment Details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HPCL English Aptitude.pdf(29.6 KB, 407 views)
File Type: pdf OFFICER TRAINEE - ENGINEERING DISCIPLINES.pdf(119.0 KB, 408 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus For Electrical Stream.pdf(7.6 KB, 207 views)
5th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Smile Re: HPCL Syllabus and Model Question Papers?

HPCL Officer Trainee Query !!![/U][/B]

Exam Introduction :-

Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBLetc

One of them is HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Website for Reference.

Papers & Pattern :-

For Paper Look on to Attachments

The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts

General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude.

General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Electrical Stream then Form Electrical Background technical Question will be Fetched.

Syllabus:-

See the Attachment

Contact Address

HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
5th April 2011, 05:51 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameyal View Post
I have applied in HPCL for the post of Officer trainee from Mechanical steam... so plz send me the HPCL syllabus n model question papers for the same post.

hii
Previous years HPCL question papers
you can get HPCL question paper Format and Sample Question Papers With Solutions in the given below site

1.www.freshersworld.com.

it will easy to you to crack HPCL exam if practice in the given below books

1.berron.

2.r.s.agarwal.

and sample qus paper of HPCL are given in attachment.
English Objective Test For HPCL Officer Trainee Exam General Aptitude.doc

for syllabus

1)Go through the Syllabus of GATE and DRDO ,Every portion will come under this subject

Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems: Kirchoff’s laws, mesh and nodal Analysis. Circuit theorems. One-port and two-port Network Functions. Static and dynamic characteristics of Measurement Systems. Error and uncertainty analysis. Statistical analysis of data and curve fitting.

Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation: Resistive, Capacitive, Inductive and piezoelectric transducers and their signal conditioning. Measurement of displacement, velocity and acceleration (translational and rotational), force, torque, vibration and shock. Measurement of pressure, flow, temperature and liquid level. Measurement of pH, conductivity, viscosity and humidity.

Analog ElectronicsCharacteristics of diode, BJT, JFET and MOSFET. Diode circuits. Transistors at low and high frequencies, Amplifiers, single and multi-stage. Feedback amplifiers. Operational amplifiers, characteristics and circuit configurations. Instrumentation amplifier. Precision rectifier. V-to-I and I-to-V converter. Op-Amp based active filters. Oscillators and signal generators.

Digital Electronics: Combinational logic circuits, minimization of Boolean functions. IC families, TTL, MOS and CMOS. Arithmetic circuits. Comparators, Schmitt trigger, timers and mono-stable multi-vibrator. Sequential circuits, flip-flops, counters, shift registers. Multiplexer, S/H circuit. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog converters. Basics of number system. Microprocessor applications, memory and input-output interfacing. Microcontrollers.

Signals, Systems and Communications: Periodic and aperiodic signals. Impulse response, transfer function and frequency response of first- and second order systems. Convolution, correlation and characteristics of linear time invariant systems. Discrete time system, impulse and frequency response. Pulse transfer function. IIR and FIR filters. Amplitude and frequency modulation and demodulation. Sampling theorem, pulse code modulation. Frequency and time division multiplexing. Amplitude shift keying, frequency shift keying and pulse shift keying for digital modulation.

Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers, measurement of R,L and C. Measurements of voltage, current, power, power factor and energy. A.C & D.C current probes. Extension of instrument ranges. Q-meter and waveform analyzer. Digital voltmeter and multi-meter. Time, phase and frequency measurements. Cathode ray oscilloscope. Serial and parallel communication. Shielding and grounding.

Control Systems and Process Control: Feedback principles. Signal flow graphs. Transient Response, steady-state-errors. Routh and Nyquist criteria. Bode plot, root loci. Time delay systems. Phase and gain margin. State space representation of systems. Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic system components. Synchro pair, servo and step motors. On-off, cascade, P, P-I, P-I-D, feed forward and derivative controller, Fuzzy controllers.

Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation: Mass spectrometry. UV, visible and IR spectrometry. X-ray and nuclear radiation measurements. Optical sources and detectors, LED, laser, Photo-diode, photo-resistor and their characteristics. Interferometers, applications in metrology. Basics of fiber optics. Biomedical instruments, EEG, ECG and EMG. Clinical measurements. Ultrasonic transducers and Ultrasonography. Principles of Computer Assisted Tomography.

Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems (Kirchoff’s laws, mesh and nodal Analysis. Circuit theorems. One-port and two-port Network Functions. Static and dynamic characteristics of Measurement Systems. Error and uncertainty analysis. Statistical analysis of data and curve fitting.)

Analog Electronics (Characteristics of diode, BJT, JFET and MOSFET. Diode circuits. Transistors at low and high frequencies, Amplifiers, single and multi-stage. Feedback amplifiers. Operational amplifiers, characteristics and circuit configurations. Instrumentation amplifier. Precision rectifier. V-to-I and I-to-V converter. Op-Amp based active filters. Oscillators and signal generators.)

Digital Electronics (Combinational logic circuits, minimization of Boolean functions. IC families, TTL, MOS and CMOS. Arithmetic circuits. Comparators, Schmitt trigger, timers and mono-stable multi-vibrator. Sequential circuits, flip-flops, counters, shift registers. Multiplexer, S/H circuit. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog converters. Basics of number system. Microprocessor applications, memory and input-output interfacing. Microcontrollers.)

Signals, Systems and Communications (Periodic and aperiodic signals. Impulse response, transfer function and frequency response of first- and second order systems. Convolution, correlation and characteristics of linear time invariant systems. Discrete time system, impulse and frequency response. Pulse transfer function. IIR and FIR filters. Amplitude and frequency modulation and demodulation. Sampling theorem, pulse code modulation. Frequency and time division multiplexing. Amplitude shift keying, frequency shift keying and pulse shift keying for digital modulation.)

Electrical and Electronic Measurements (Bridges and potentiometers, measurement of R,L and C. Measurements of voltage, current, power, power factor and energy. A.C & D.C current probes. Extension of instrument ranges. Q-meter and waveform analyzer. Digital voltmeter and multi-meter. Time, phase and frequency measurements. Cathode ray oscilloscope. Serial and parallel communication. Shielding and grounding.)

Control Systems and Process Control (Feedback principles. Signal flow graphs. Transient Response, steady-state-errors. Routh and Nyquist criteria. Bode plot, root loci. Time delay systems. Phase and gain margin. State space representation of systems. Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic system components. Synchro pair, servo and step motors. On-off, cascade, P, P-I, P-I-D, feed forward and derivative controller, Fuzzy controllers.)
2)I have uploaded the sample question paper

Best of luck
10th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for officer trainee quality control operations. pl if you can send it on my email id .
[email protected]
21st June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

please e-mail me hpcl paper of information system officer at [email protected]
28th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

oas syllabus and question partten, mark distribution?
31st July 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus for officer trainee in hpcl for chemistry discipline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?