18th December 2010, 09:28 PM

Any scope for getting a job in Pharmaceutical Company? Procedure to get recruited?

i am now studying in b.tech in biotechnology. is there any scope for getting a job in pharmaceutic company & how?

26th December 2010, 07:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scope for getting a job in Pharmaceutical Company? Procedure to get recruited?

You need to select a list of companies where you would be interested in working. Most of the companies will be having an official website. Register yourself in the career page. Also you could try by calling the HR department and ask them for an opportunity. If there is a vacancy they will surely ask you to send across the resume. Also be on the lookout for job vacancies in the newspaper.
4th March 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scope for getting a job in Pharmaceutical Company? Procedure to get recruited?

career in pharmaceutical industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?