4th February 2010, 03:37 PM
aloknayak1985

I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?

I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  2. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  3. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college will I get after scoring ICAR rank of 2395? List of top 10 colleges and their fee structure?
  6. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  7. What syllabus to prepare for HCU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  15. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
25th March 2012, 10:35 PM
adi9771

Default Re: I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?

hello aloknayak1985,

yes there r many job oppertunities in india even after msc in biotechnology u can join iny pharma company or bioprocessing industries in recent years but ur salary will be low upto 8000 to 10000. as you have completed your msc. also. you can get higher salary with some working experience.There are quite a few options available in the field of Biotechnology. You have the option to go for teaching field. For this you will need to clear the NET exam. If you are more interested in the research field then you must appear for the CSIR or JRF exam. Incase you would like to become a scientist you can choose from the various areas like being a medical scientist or a biological scientist. By being a medical scientist you should be conducting study on various viruses and bacterias. Biological scientists focus more on plants, animals and living organisms. There are also other option like becoming a prosthesis which deals with formation artificial body parts. Pathology is also another option available to these candidates. Candidates of this profile are also required in the forensic laboratories. You should choose the area which interests you and select the course from which you can benefit.
10th September 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?

I am a Medical bioscience candidate from University of Western Cape. can I be considered if I apply for forensic?
31st May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 59% in CHSE and want to do M.Sc in biotechnology in utkal university in odisha .can it is possible for me? plz help me sir
10th November 2014, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I am have completed M.sc in biotechnology on 2011 now i am working in pharma industry .but i have intresred to work in forensic department. Wheater its possible to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?