17th February 2012, 10:27 AM
dhuni

What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?

plz may i know the syllabus for isro ec branch and some guidelines for preparing that exam
syllabus for isro scientists ec

17th February 2012, 01:49 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?

Well I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.
29th August 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?

how to get job in finance filed?

i have done BBM in 2010...plz tel
26th September 2012, 12:35 PM
ashwini Upadhya

Smile Re: What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuni View Post
plz may i know the syllabus for isro ec branch and some guidelines for preparing that exam
syllabus for isro scientists ec
Hi Dhuni,

Not only ISRO any company's entrance test will include the 4 years engineering subjects as the syllabus for the entrance test.
Few companies will ask 2nd puc's syllabus too.
If you want the syllabus in detail let me know.

Regards,
Ashwini Upadhya
12th March 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sowmya
how to prepare for isro and barc scientist exams?? am from ece stream.... pls help me
30th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

This is chuithan sk, pcm( in UGC) student in bangalore, i want to apply to isro . my aim is to go futher into Astronaut program.. so what are the syllabus and subjects to be prepared to join ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?