17th February 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can BBA course be pursue from IGNOU in Srinagar? When should I apply for the same?

I have done my 10+2 through jkbose. Can i do BBA through ignou in srinagar any way? If yes.
Then when should i apply for this programme.
Plez answer.

Help any body?
Or mail me to [email protected]

14th April 2012, 09:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BBA course be pursue from IGNOU in Srinagar? When should I apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 10+2 through jkbose. Can i do BBA through ignou in srinagar any way? If yes.
Then when should i apply for this programme.
Plez answer.

Help any body?
Or mail me to [email protected]
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retail Marketing.
Since the university offers its courses through distance mode, you may pursue it, no matter which part of the country you reside.

In order to be considered eligible for the course, one must have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board.
The selection procedure comprise of Interview and the candidates are judged on the following attributes:
  • Appearance
  • Ability to Communicate
  • Attitude,
  • Mental Alertness
  • General Awareness

For admission and other detail, refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University- IGNOU.
17th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can BBA course be pursue from IGNOU in Srinagar? When should I apply for the same?

Can i do mba from ignou in srinagar
30th May 2012, 07:57 PM
kaveribiswas

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retail Marketing.
Since the university offers its courses through distance mode, you may pursue it, no matter which part of the country you reside.

In order to be considered eligible for the course, one must have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board.
The selection procedure comprise of Interview and the candidates are judged on the following attributes:
Appearance
Ability to Communicate
Attitude,
Mental Alertness
General Awareness
24th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw about Diploma in Aquaculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?