19th February 2012, 12:05 PM
pritesh84

Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?

Sir,
Hope you are doing well.My query is that i'm B.E.(I.T) 2008 passed out with first class,but due to some personal problems i had to look after our small scale business of logistics services.Now i want to pursue my MS from US as my finanacial condition is also sound.But i'm really worried about this gap of 3 years and what answer i should give to visa officer if he ask about the same.As i don't have any hardcore experience will it affect my University selection process.So,please look after the query and revert back to me ASAP.
Yours Truly,
Pritesh

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum experience required for pursuing Masters? Not having any prior experience affect our placements after masters?
  2. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  3. Can a gap between Graduation affect my career? -- [New]
  4. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  5. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  6. Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?
  7. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  8. How to get a good job after passing BCA 5th semester?
  9. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  10. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  11. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  12. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  14. How much salary can we get for ICWAI job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  16. Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?
  17. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  18. Percentage required for admission to IITs for electrical branch? Best colleges in West Bengal for M.Tech?
18th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?

Sir,

Am 2010 (B tech IT) passed out with first class,now am looking for ms.is it any problem for me this 2 years gap in my academic career and visa officer ask any questions about this ,what i have to reply for that? please respond my query and revert back ASAP.

Yours Truly,
Jayaram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?