21st February 2012, 08:15 PM
pradeep.lancerace

When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same

Dear sir,

When admission will start for AMIE course, and what is the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  2. What is the fee structure, application fee for admission in AMIE Roorkee?
  3. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  4. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  7. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  8. How can I apply for AMIE(Civil)? Fee structure of AMIE?
  9. How to apply for AMIE after Diploma in Civil? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  11. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  12. What is the total fee structure to join AMIE course?
  13. How can I join AMIE? Where is the AMIE branch in Chandigarh
  14. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for correspondence B.Tech course in AMIE Roorkee?
  16. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for AMIE being a Diploma Holder? What will be the fee structure for AMIE? Where can I apply for AMIE in online?
  18. When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same

whatare the courses offered by amie
18th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same

When admission will start for AMIE course,
and what is the fees structure?
18th May 2012, 06:14 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep.lancerace View Post
Dear sir,

When admission will start for AMIE course, and what is the fees structure?

Fees structure for AMIE degree course in India are following :-

Total Fees structure of AMIE degree course is 4800/- Rs.

Membership pack 600/- for Nepal and India.

2200/- FOR Study material and including all books or individual subjects.

500/- for other charges

Important Dates (Tentative)

Date of Winter Exam will be on: Second Week of December, 2012
Date of the Summer Exam will be on: 2 to 8 June, 2012

Eligibility for AMIE:

1. Those candidates can apply for AMIE entrance exam who passed bachelor degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Final examination of 10 + 2 +3 system with English, chemistry, Physics and Mathematics conducted by any state board/ other boards/ universities.

3. Candidates who pass in English is mandatory and aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be at least 45%.
4th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i've passed 3 year polytechnic diploma in plastic technology plz give me advise that now how i can join the amie and what type of branch is stuible for me to do my higher study
12th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission start for AMIE course (winter season) and what is the process? Please inform as soon as possible.
20th June 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed 3 year diploma mechanical engineering what is suitable for me in amie
21st June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in infomation technology please inform me how to admit and fee structure
25th June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which 1 is better between amie & ime?
25th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am completed diploma electrical & I am currently working dut I am join in amie sir please give me the advise for Amir admition &fees detailed
2nd July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i completed 3 year diploma mechanical.now i am intrested in to join amie.so please give information about amie.
6th July 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir from where we can,purchase amie form.....
8th August 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i`ve completed my intermediate n discontinued btech in 3rd yr due to fin.problems. so i joined in job at appgenco. and now i`m interested to do diploma or btech through correspondence course.... is there any possibility for me to join in AMIE. when will the admissions start and what`s the process to join. plz
15th August 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am take admission in b.tech in amie i am three year mechanical diploma passed with 65%mark and phy.chem. mathematics.comunicationskill passed in all subject with 50mark above
29th May 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the procedure of amie registration and admission?
Please tell me
16th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done polytechnic in electronics and communication I want to take admission in amie plz tell me fee for addimission
3rd August 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

In which month can take admission in amie 2015 with total course fee structure and also including admission fee......

By-RAKESH BAITHA
8th December 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

When is admission starting for AMIE (In December 2015 or January 2016)?
I want to take admission and appear for Exam in June2016
Please help. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?