20th December 2010, 11:16 AM
winsdrace

Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

This year only i had completed my Diploma in ECE. But i had completed my Diploma in Four Years. Is it possible for me to take admission in AMIE.
If it is Possible for me to take admission, Then Please let me Know what is the Procedure to get admitted. Including the Fee Structure and the Period of Course completion.

Is it Possible For me to take Admission this Year?? (I m Staying in Bangalore)

Thanks
Anurag

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  5. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  7. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  8. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. How to apply for AMIE after Diploma in Civil? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  11. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  12. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  14. What is the fee structure, application fee for admission in AMIE Roorkee?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  17. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  18. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
2nd August 2011, 11:32 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?

yes AMIE means associate membership of institutes of engineers.for that you have to clear its exam for senior technician,means you have to clear 4 subject in section A after that 9 subjects in section B,followed by laboratory training&project work. enrollment process is easy.you have to purchases enrollment form for Rs.350 from its respective state study centre,after filling the form take attestation by fellow member and after that you have to send it with demand draft of Rs. 5300 to kolkata.its confirmation came within three month of application date.if your admission get confirmed within the date of exam form filling date you may appear in next exam otherwise waiy for next to next exam . exam fee is Rs 2000 for one session like summer or winter.
5th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?

i have finished B.E. Electrical in five years with first class.is this possible to get admission in AMIE?i want to go for M.TECH in next year.can i persuie both courses same time?
11th December 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

is doing amie is better than doing B.tech through ignou.
27th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

yes.. u will regret if u take admission in ignou.. i will suggest you to go for amie instead of ignou.. its my own experience..
10th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for AMIE after doing diploma in civil engineering.
14th April 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do AMIE after pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU?
10th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take Civil Engineering Dgree after having a Mechanical engineering degree.
15th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about is that possible that m can do diploma from amei by distance.??
27th July 2012, 10:39 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,
AMIE is a A Specialization course and is considered equivalent to engineering.

You can take AMIE whenever you want as there is no age limit for it.

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide all the detail;ls for your query.

http://www.ieindia.info/index.aspx?accod=ind
Thanks
14th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is it posiible for take admission for amie on 12th base
17th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th(mcvc) after 2 year vocational diploma in electrical & 4 year exprienance in electrical field. can i admission for amie?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?