23rd December 2010, 06:26 PM
neetu gahlot

Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?

tell me the name of the colleges in which seprete form has to be filled except iit and aieee for aeronatical engineering.with thier rank.
is there any colleges which take directly by the marks of cbse class 12 board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  2. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  4. Is BCA exam possible online?
  5. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  6. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  7. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th? -- [New]
  8. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  9. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  10. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  12. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  13. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  14. Can I get admission on 12th marks basis?
  15. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  16. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  17. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  18. Minimum qualification for AIRO Technology?
16th April 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?

No there is no college which give direct admission by 12th board marks.
4th May 2011, 06:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetu gahlot View Post
tell me the name of the colleges in which seprete form has to be filled except iit and aieee for aeronatical engineering.with thier rank.
is there any colleges which take directly by the marks of cbse class 12 board?
There are some deemed universities which take separate entrance apart from your IIT,AIEEE

for example the universities like

SRM ,Chennai

GITAMS ,Vishakapatnam

VIT,Vellore

all these deemed universities will conduct exams separately so you can write them and get admission for your desired branch i.e.,

Aeronautical Engineering.

and also there are some colleges which give admissions based on your Inter or 12 th marks

for example

BITS pilani will give admission and also scholarship for the board toppers of all the indian states ..

In this way there are some institutes which will depend upon IPE marks

Regards

~AdityA~
5th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?

any colleges conducting seperate exams in chennai currenty
7th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 750538 in aieee 2011 can i get admisssion in good institute ?
14th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Good Evening, i completed my 10 2 with 86%. Am passionate about aeronautical engineering, i heard about that manipal university is providing ICAS program which is providing one year education in india and the remaining 3yrs in any of the USA Top universities of our choice. Suggest me the best please. pls mail me on [email protected]
10th May 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

If i get with in 80 to 90% in cbse class 12 board exam then can i get admission in any good engineering collages or not?
11th January 2013, 01:23 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

i,,,

Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering?

1.GITAMS ,(Vishakapatnam)

2.SRM ,(Chennai)

3.VIT,(Vellore)

4.BITS (pilani)

5.manipal univ.

6.amity univ.

7.univ. of delhi

8.univ. of mumbai

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir can u list the all entrance exams after finishing my inter board exam with 80%?
4th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest good govt. College without appearing in jee mains for b.tech (c.s)
24th November 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can i remain motivated and devoted towards my career(studies) am lacking motivation :-(?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?