16th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

can you please give me a list of engineering colleges offering direct admissions on 12 board marks basis??

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?
  4. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  6. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges I can apply for doing Engineering after completion of 12th with 60% in JAC board?
  9. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  10. Is it possible to do BA after Diploma in Fashion Technology?
  11. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  13. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  15. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  16. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  17. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  18. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
2nd November 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

i got 50% marks in 12th nd i wants admission in B.tech 1st year at jaipur plz give the list of instituition
4th January 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

list of colleges other than IITs taking admission on the basis of JEE score card
30th January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

minimum % required for admission into bits
3rd March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

from 2012 onwards will 40% marks of class 12 be considered to prepare merit list of engineering colleges
10th April 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to get a good college on the basis of my percentage i.e. 90% in mp board, is there any option to get government colleges of engineering
26th April 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

i scored 95% in 10 2 are there any colleges taking admissin in to engineerig on this basis with out any donation
13th May 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

i got 94percent in ipe with 95.5 percent in groups i need mechanical branch plz suggest me agood college
13th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed my intermediate this year. i scored 92.4% in 12th class.did i get admission in sastra university.
13th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Bhargav.student

The best colleges which provide admission through IPE marks without taking donations are

SASTRA University , Tanjavur ,Tamil Nadu .www.sastra.edu
SSN college , Kalavakkam ,Chennai . www.ssn.edu.in

Since you have very good marks , I suggest you to try for above mentioned colleges since these are very well known and top ranked colleges in chennai .
All the best !!
19th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

list of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks in Karnataka
22nd May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89% in 12th board ,can we take direct admission in engineering colleges in like galgotia,lpu or any best colleges
12th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 61.2% in 12th n pcm 49.6%
plz tell me abt college for b.tech
12th June 2012, 05:38 PM
sandip bhatolia

61% in 12th board and
49.6% in pcm
plz suggest me college for b.tech
13th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th merit basis aftrer securing 93% marks in andhra pradesh board
18th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest mee.
I want to take admission in a good engineering college where placement should very good.
But that college should take admission on 12th board marks.
Please suggest me.
7th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i secured 94.8% in andhra pradesh state board qualifying examination and 80000 rank in viteee can i get a seat in vit. if not plz suggest me some good colleges for my percent in 12th class
17th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12 with 87% marks,,,,,,,,,,,,,i which collages can i get admission directly in some top engineering colleges..........plz telldetails ofcolleges
21st May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed 12th with 85% isc board......can i get direct admission in top engineering college(gov.) in or around UP....if yes....plz provide me that list of colleges...
29th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 64.4% in cbse board and pcm61.3% can u please provide top government colleges where i can get admission if ther are especially in kolkata
13th June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85%marks in 12 cbse board and i want to get admission at colleges in delhi for b.arch course.kindly tell me the colleges which will take direct admission on basis of 12th marks
27th June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85% marks in class 12 cbse board ....plz tell some good colleges where i can get admission.
14th July 2013, 07:33 PM
jai karan cse

Red face Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip bhatolia View Post
61% in 12th board and
49.6% in pcm
plz suggest me college for b.tech
lpu cbit hyderbad amity ..........
4th May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

may i get admission on ap board with 95 percentage with 12th marks in mvj banglore
17th May 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I got 85% if marks in12th in the state of andhra pradesh ,so plz suggest the good colleges to admission....
25th May 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 64.6 overall and 68 in ppm . I want to take admission in engineering college in delhi/not without donation please suggest me good colleges.
31st May 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I hv got 89% marks in U.P board and 92% in PCM,,can i get admission in government clg in b.tech on the basis of my 12th %???
9th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85.8% in 12th mp board.can i get admission in any govt.college in mp?
9th June 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85.8% in 12th mp board.can i get admission in any govt.college in mp?
10th June 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 72.4 marks in 12th class and in jee mains i got 45 which collage is given for me
10th June 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 72.4 marks in 12th class and in jee mains i got 45 which collage is given for me
29th June 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 88.2% in CBSE 10 2 and 52 in jee mains which are the good collages i can get admission?
10th April 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a software engineer i have 12 appear what i do for this which college university best for me
20th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I want names of some pune collages which give admission on the basis of 12th class result plz suggest some i really need ur help
21st April 2015, 10:19 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The list of some best engineering colleges in India that offering direct admission on the basis of 12th class marks :-

Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune

Xavier Institute of Engineering (XIE), Mumbai

College of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai

Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad

Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT) Manipal

SRM University, Chennai

Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
11th May 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 97% in 2 exams in andhra pradesh and i hold 97% marks in my group subjects(maths,physics,chemistry) based on this marks which best engineering colleges in tamilnadu will give admissions. mai lid: [email protected]
27th May 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 95.5% in 12 and scored 60 marks in jee mains..will i be able to get a good engineering college without donation in kolkata .please suggest me good eng colleges..
17th June 2015, 04:03 PM
VidyaPrasariniSabha

Institute Name: Vidya Prasarini Sabha's College of Engineering & Technology, Lonavala

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Hostel Information (Number of Seats)
Boys - Total 150 Girls - Total 100
15th July 2015, 01:43 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks

There are many engineering colleges in India those provide admission on the basis of 12th Class Marks.They provide admission on college level seats or college level Counseling.

You can also contact me on this no 09074150172 for admission in Engineering College.

--> Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune

--> Technocrats Institute of Technology,Bhopal M.P.

--> Radharaman Institute of Technology,Bhopal M.P.

--> Girdhar Institute of Technology,Bhopal M.P.

--> Sri Satya Sai Institute of Technology,Bhopal M.P.

--> RKDF Institute of Technology,Bhopal M.P.

--> Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

--> College of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

--> Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

--> Xavier Institute of Engineering (XIE), Mumbai

--> Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT) Manipal

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

--> Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar

--> Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
18th July 2015, 03:31 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

There are lot of engineering colleges which gives you direct admission on the basis of your 2 level marks ..

In chennai :-

a) VELtech university
b) saveetha university
c) mgr university
d) bharat university
e) Hindustan university

In Uttarpradesh :-
1) Amity college of engineering , noida

In Bangalore :-
1) Sri venkateswara engineering college
2) Reva engineering college

In Karnataka
1) Sastra University

In pune
1) pune college of engineering

In Mumbai
1) University of pune .
19th July 2015, 02:28 PM
rohitkumar223

List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks
-----------------------------------------------------------

--Park College of Engineering and Technology
--Jabalpur Engineering College
--Nirma Institute of Technology
--Amrutvahini College Of Engineering
--Xavier Institute of Engineering
--Manipal Institute of Technology
--Maharashtra Institute of Technology
--rkdf Institute of Technology,
--Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
--Girdhar Institute of Technology
--Sri Satya Sai Institute of Technology
--Technocrats Institute of Technology
--Coimbatore Institute of Technology
19th July 2015, 03:34 PM
vishnukumar223
Junior Member+

List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
---------------------------------

(1)Manipal Institute of Technology
(2)Amrutvahini College Of Engineering
(3)srm University
(4)College of Engineering
(5)Maharashtra Institute of Technology
(6)Nirma Institute of Technology
(7)Jabalpur Engineering College
(8)Amity college of engineering
(9)College of Engineering
(10)Girdhar Institute of Technology
(11)University of pune
(12)sri Satya Sai Institute of Technology
(13)pune college of engineering
(14)Sri venkateswara engineering college
(15)Nirma Institute of Technology
(16)Coimbatore Institute of Technology
19th July 2015, 06:06 PM
meenakshikumari

---------------------------------------

--Park College of Engineering and Technology
--Reva engineering college
--saveetha university
--Amity college of engineering
--University of pune
--vbharat university
--Sri venkateswara engineering college
--Girdhar Institute of Technology
--Sastra University
--Hindustan university
--pune college of engineering
19th July 2015, 09:16 PM
john215

Re: List of Engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basics of 12th board marks?

List of Engineering colleges in India :-----------

1. Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Tamilnadu
2. Assam Engineering College, Assam
3. MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad
4. Northern India Engineering College, New Delhi
5. CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad
6. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College , Maharashtra
7. Netaji Subhash Engineering College West Bengal
8. VIT University , Vellore
9. SRM University Chennai
10. College of Engineering , Pune
30th November 2015, 04:38 PM
daminipathi

---------------------------------------

--srm University

--Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

--rkdf Institute of Technology

--College of Engineering
22nd April 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 95% in ap board exams.now I want to join a good engineering college based on 12 marks with fee structure of 3 lakhs and below and also with good placements.........?????please its urgent...
26th April 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir I'm a polytechnics student I have three backlash I will join to the b tech
1st May 2016, 12:32 AM
baarsa

List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks.

1.Jabalpur Engineering College
2.SRM University
3.Manipal Institute of Technology
4.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
5.Coimbatore Institute of Technology
6.Amrutvahini College Of Engineering
7.CMR Engineering College.
5th March 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can I get direct admission in government polytechnic college on the basis of my 2 aggregate of pcm i.e. 85. If yes please suggest me the procedure about the same..
6th March 2017, 01:56 PM
atal1978

Please go through the attachment. You can find the many college in Jaipur for admission after 12th.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIST_OF_ENGINEERING_COLLEGE_AT_JAIPUR.PDF(54.9 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?