24th February 2012, 12:02 PM
mehak h

Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

I am doing b.com from du....and want to pursue m.com from the same....so I want to know the criteria for admission....and books for preparation of entrance test of m.com as soon as possible.....

24th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU

M.Com in Delhi University
Delhi university conduct entrance examination for M.COM.

---------------------------Minimum Eligibility----------------------------------

1.B.com from recognized university.

2.you must have 55% marks in the b.com.

----------------------------Entrance Examination Topics------------------------------

1.B.com syllabus

2.General awareness

DURATION of ENTRANCE EXAM

It would be around 2 hours long paper.

After clearing the examination you can take admission in m.com in dehli university.

books for preparation of entrance test of m.com

1. Your B.com course books. Read them thoroughly.Questions will be asked with in the

B.com syllabus.

2. Books on Current Affair like

Competition Success

Daily Newspaper like The Times of India.

There will be objective type question in entrance exam on both these subjects.

University of Delhi
www.du.ac.in/
5th April 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

which is the best college under delhi university for M.Com.?
30th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

after qualifying the exam what is criteria of the admission in m.com in DU??
8th October 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehak h View Post
I am doing b.com from du....and want to pursue m.com from the same....so I want to know the criteria for admission....and books for preparation of entrance test of m.com as soon as possible.....
even i m searching for coachings n books..plz some body help
21st March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for m.com from d.u and minimum eligibility for b.com honours students?
19th July 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.com 02years from Burdwan university in 1994. Can i eligible for M.Com?
Can i Complete B.Com 03Years any distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?