26th February 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for CS Executive Program being a Graduate having scored below 50% of marks?

i am graguate with blow 50% marks what can i elegible for c s executive programme

28th February 2012, 03:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CS Executive Program being a Graduate having scored below 50% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graguate with blow 50% marks what can i elegible for c s executive programme
In order to be eligible for the Executive Program of the Company Secretary course, one needs to be a graduate from a recognized university. A graduate is eligible for this stage irrespective of the marks secured in the bachelors degree examination.

After qualifying the Executive Program, you will have to undergo management Training for a period of 15 moths and after completion of the training, you will be eligible to write the examination of the Professional Program-The final Stage of the company Secretary course.

For complete information, refer to the official webpage of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
17th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CS Executive Program being a Graduate having scored below 50% of marks?

i m post graduate in commerce nagpur university and also m.b.a.from y.c.m.o.u nasik m i eligible for Executive Program ? if yes then give me inf information for registration of cs dec.2012 and last of submission form
27th April 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

m so confused.some peple say that u need to hv 50 % aggregate marks in ur graduation.. please let me know if this is d case. i hv score 49 % aggregate marks in my graduation, n dis thing is really bothering me..plz giv me clear info
25th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
I have cleared my Both groups of IPCC in last Nov-2011 am i eligible to write CS executive in this December 2012??please reply me as soon as possible......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?