28th February 2012, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in BCA course?

respected sir ! i'm complet 12th class in 2007 in math, chemistry, phy& bio. i want to addmited in BCA course in thish session. so what r the procedur ?plz tell me sir. and sir have u any subcity for me because i belongs to a middle class family . (my email id - [email protected]) thank u sir

28th February 2012, 01:01 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BCA course?

dear friend,
You want to take admission in BCA course, then you can go for it..
As you have done 12th class with maths as one of your compulsory subjects..
So, you can easily take admission in BCA course..

You should check out the percentage of marks criteria of the college in which you want to take admission...
If you fulfill the criteria then you can apply for that college..
Depending on percentage of marks you have secured in 12th class , you will get the admission in BCA colleges..

So, don't worry.. Just go for it..

All the best..
28th February 2012, 01:24 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
BCA is the 3 Year Under graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your Intermediate examination with at least 50% Marks froma recognised Board.
So, If you are Interested to get admission in Top BCA Colleges then for this you must have study Maths Subject in your 12Th examination Because Maths is also compulsory if you want to get admission inBCA Course.
But if you have not study Maths in your 12Th examination then also you will get admission in BCA course Because there are many colleges are there who give you admission in BCA Course If you dont have study Maths. But after admission in BCA you have to study Maths in your Course Semester.
So, The eligibility criteria are vary from colleges to colleges. So You have to check the Top colleges website to get the information about admission Process. The admission in BCA course in Top colleges are based on entrance examination and after crack the entrance examination you will get admission in BCA Course.
So, I have provide you the Names of Some Best BCA Colleges, So please check these given colleges, If you are Interested to get admission in BCA Course.
Top BCA Colleges -
Amity School of Computer Science, University, Noida
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali
Guru Gobind Singh IP University , KashmereGate, Delhi
Delhi University
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Lovely professional University, Punjab
Anna University.
All the best
19th April 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th class with 82% in PCB can i get admission for BCA in Aligarh Muslim University plz plz plz reply immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?