23rd September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?

Hi Sir,
I have passed my 12th from WBCHSE Board with 58 percent in PCM combination. I was doing my B.Sc from Sikkim Manipal University. But I could't pass the examinations. Now I'm very much interested to do BCA from IGNOU. So I would like to ask about Scope of BCA from IGNOU. And also tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  3. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  4. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  5. Center for admission to BCA in IGNOU in Pune
  6. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  8. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA? I am doing BCA through correspondence course in IGNOU
  11. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Is Placement facility available in IGNOU for BCA candidate?
  14. Can I get benefit if pursuing BCA from IGNOU and Regular B.Com courses?
  15. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  17. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  18. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
28th September 2015, 01:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?

IGNOU provides BCA course after 12th standard or its equivalent.

Minimum duration is 3 years.

Maximum duration is 6 years.

There is no minimum and maximum age bar.

Course Fee is Rs 30,000

For admission related information:

Student Support Center 011-29572513

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?