29th February 2012, 03:48 PM
manisha bhagyal

Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?

sir i m the resident of jammu and i want to know that can i give the entrance exam for mbbs of both state and all India basis?? i also want the details of the fee structure of mbbs in government colleges in jammu as well as in all over india??

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  3. How to do MBBS in Jammu? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  6. Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?
  8. How many MBBS colleges are there in UP? What is the fee structure?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  14. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  15. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  16. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  17. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
16th April 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?

sir i m the resident of jammu and i want to know that can i give the entrance exam for mbbs of both state and all India basis?? i also want the details of the fee structure of mbbs in government colleges in jammu as well as in all over india??
8th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I have got 86 marks in neet. my percentile is 43.5%, can I take admission on j&k college for mbbs.
7th December 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is upasana & i belong to general category please tell me the fees structure of govt medical college for mbbs
23rd February 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for cbse students who belongs to another state or the cbse student who belongs to j and k state but completed his 12th standard in another state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?