11th September 2011, 01:09 AM
prasuna3085

Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?

Is there any facility to do part time B.tech?My student , he is completing diploma(E & E) in this year.He want to do Part time or correspondence in B.Tech.
Which university is offering in Karnataka,,and which college is offering in mangalore. Please Reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  4. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  6. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  7. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  9. Part time Engineering colleges in Mangalore, Karnataka?
  10. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  11. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee?
  12. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  14. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  15. List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  16. List of universities offering PhD to LLM postgraduate in Karnataka -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  18. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2011, 10:11 PM
rdeoranjan

Default Re: Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?

U can suggest him to take admission in karnataka state open university (ksou, mysore).
24th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?

hello i have completed my diploma in electrical engg (3year)and i want to doing b.tech in same branch or civil part time, please suggest me name of colleges
30th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I want to do diploma in mechincal engg in maharashtra/karnataka, please suggest.
28th October 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Bangalore, I am a diploma holder, I want to do part time BE or BTech, what can be done to continue the studies when I am tempted out of Karnataka? I am not willing to do it in correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?