29th February 2012, 08:28 PM
debjani k sarkar

Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed

Sir,
Can u plz send me last 5 years question papers for science , since i have completed my m.sc and b.ed this year .i want to try for it..i wil always remain thankful to you.

with regards

Debjani Sarkar

15th May 2012, 01:28 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed

my friend all the courses are good as u have to be hard working so as to extract the maximum benefit from that course..

so accprding to me there are a no. of good courses in the medical stream paprt from the mbbs like:
BDS, bsc. biotechnology, biosciences, biomedical sciences, bioinformatics, life sciencxes, applied life sciences, botany and zoology....

all the best...
) b.pharmacy
2) bsc agriculture
3)bsc horticulture
4) btech biotechnology
5) btech food science and technology
one can get admission into these courses by
writing entrance exams like EAMCET
15th May 2012, 01:28 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed

Friend you can join indian airforce if you have completed intermediate with pcm.Then you have good opportunity to appear in NDA exam for lieutenant post. NDA stands for Nation Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibiility Criteria
Intermediate with PCM and 60 % marks from any recognized board
Age should be 16.5 to 19 years
Unmarried
Citizen of India

So I think you are no eligible for NDA exam.
First you should complete complete your graduation with pcm or any engineering degree. There after you can appear in CDS(combined defence Service) or AFCAT(Air Force common Admission Test) and can join airforce.

Best of Luck...
1st April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

there are many stud. are dung enginering (20000) so it is possible that all stud. get good job so is bsc not good for future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?