2nd March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get subject codes for Law in 4th sem examination of LLM from Amravati university? How may I get details for the same?

i m appearin for my LLM. IVth sem examination from Amravati University. my specialization is in Corporate law. i also want to appear for June NET Exam but while feeling online application form i dont get subject code for Law in that form, only science related subjects ar mentioned therein. so plz, help me to solve my problem. plz, its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  3. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  5. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  6. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the eligibility to appear in NET with law subject after LLM
  8. Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University
  9. Question papers of LLM Subject?
  10. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Law from any University having secured 51% in LLM?
  11. Information about Online LLM course (Masters in Law) after LLB (honors)?
  12. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is Taxation and Labour Law?
  14. UGC/DEC recognised university/institute for two years LLM (Master of Law)?
  15. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  17. Wipro WASE job opportunity with a backlog
  18. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
12th March 2023, 01:54 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How may I get subject codes for Law in 4th sem examination of LLM from Amravati university? How may I get details for the same?

You can obtain the subject codes for Law in the 4th semester examination of LLM from Amravati University by referring to the official website of the university or by contacting the concerned department or examination section of the university.

To get the details, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the official website of Amravati University - https://www.sgbau.ac.in/
2. Click on the ‘Examination’ tab on the homepage.
3. Select ‘Exam Time Table’ from the dropdown menu.
4. Choose your course and semester from the list of available options.
5. The subject codes for each subject in the selected semester will be displayed on the screen.
6. If you are unable to find the subject code, you can contact the examination section of the university.

Regarding the June NET Exam, you can check if the subject code for Law is available on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the exam. If you are still unable to find the subject code, you can contact the NTA for further assistance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?