3rd March 2012, 09:33 PM
ajaykumar7002

Procedure for IBPS exam? How to fill the form for it?

sir! i want to known about the what procedure is used by ibps to fill the form for those candidates , those are clear the exam in first attempt.
please give me full information.

19th April 2012, 08:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for IBPS exam? How to fill the form for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaykumar7002 View Post
sir! i want to known about the what procedure is used by ibps to fill the form for those candidates , those are clear the exam in first attempt.
please give me full information.
IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and it is Conducts the common written examination for the post of Clerical and Probationary officer. To apply for Bank PO Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination, But for this your age should between 20 to 30 years.

But the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

But you can apply for this examination next time, if you have missed the chance this time. If you have cracked this examination previously also, and again want to fill the application form, then the procedure will be the same, You have to fill the application form online.

But before filling the online application form you need the following documents/Details with you :

~~ Scanned Photo and Signature
~~ Details of application Fees
~~ Valid E-Mail Address
~~ Details of Marks of Qualifying Examination.

The application form fees of IBPS PO is Rs 450 and you can Remitted your fees by Online through NET Banking or Debit/Credit Card OR you can pay the fees in bank through CBS Challan form.

So, You have to apply for this examination Online Only. Please wait for Next recruitment Notification and then fill the application form and for more information check official website :

ibps.in
19th April 2012, 09:23 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

hi,
I just want to say one thing.Banks are giving notification for cutoff of 135 marks and then in shortlist, gives cutoff of 170. Thousands of candidates apply for the post ranging above the notified cutoff marks & banks select a few. In the procedure each candidate fills Rs. 200/- to appear for the interview.What the banks do of that hard earned money of the candidates, if its not even interviewing them. Dont you think that the money of non shortlisted candidates should be refunded so that they can apply to some other bank. Dont you think that IBPS should give notification to all partcipating banks to refund the money of the candidates whom they didn't have shortlisted?
If its not done then its clear that banks are notifying low cutoffs just to get more & more money.
18th May 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

how many times a student can give the examinaions of IBPS in his life?
12th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

there is an advertisement for bank Clark job.qualification is H.S.but we can't appear for ibps without bachelor degree.then how could it be?
8th October 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how to take ibps exam. what is the age limit
22nd November 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how to fill revaulation form in ibps ? i am not satisfy my results both po & clerk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?