29th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?

i am studying in fy btech nanded but a want admission in coep so that can i give the mhtcet repeat with doing first year or is there is other way so that i can get admission for btech in coep or can i cancle my admission from sggs nanded

5th February 2012, 07:22 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?

hi,
In order to be able to give MHT CET exam while in the first year of a college affiliated by it you should first check out the eligibility criteria in the MHT CET brochure because some universities have this criteria that a student studying in a college affiliated by it is not allowed to give its own entrance exam again. You will get the correct informtion only in the brochore so you should check that out first.
21st March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am 1st year engineering student,i want to give cet exam again,tell me what is the procedure for it...??
9th April 2014, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for MHT-CE after first year of engineering?because i have scored less marks in JEE MAINS of this year i.e.,2014 and want to appear for MHT-CET next year so as to get good college like VNIT(nagpur).please tell me whether university will allow me to give entrance exam or not?and is it a good decision?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?