31st December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?

how can i get the sillyabus of part time B.E. admission test in jadavpur university

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  2. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus for English honours admission test of Jadavpur University?
  6. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  7. Can I do part time Ph.D in chemistry in Jadavpur University
  8. How to do part time Ph.D in Management after completing MBA from Jadavpur University? What will be a suitable institute for this purpose? I am a government school teacher of West Bengal
  9. Am I eligible to sit for NET exam? I am doing M.Tech part time from Jadavpur University Kolkata
  10. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  11. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  12. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  13. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  14. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  15. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  16. How to do M.Tech in reputed university through part time
  17. Syllabus for Ph.D English entrance test of Calcutta University?
  18. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?

Part time b.tech admission test syllabus of jadavpur
16th March 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?

when does the part time BE mechanical admission form will be circulated?
9th April 2014, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission in part time b.tech course in jadavpur university?
Also,is this a recognisable degree??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?