29th December 2010, 07:36 PM
BRAMESH

Procedure and eligibility criteria to enter IRS? Which are the entrance exams and how many stages to clear in the exam?

What is procedure and eligibility to enter IRS exams?
If any entrance exams are there?
How many stages are there to clear irs?

30th December 2010, 11:34 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to enter IRS? Which are the entrance exams and how many stages to clear in the exam?

Hello
You have to appear for UPSC changed as CSAT that is civil service aptitude test. A graduate can appear for the exam. And the CSAT exam consist two exams 1st- Preliminary and 2- Mains.
And then Interview. Therefore you have to clear all these stages to become an IRS officer.
31st December 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to enter IRS? Which are the entrance exams and how many stages to clear in the exam?

i am B.com graduate i want to study indian Revenue Survice, Please tell me how i can joint ?
31st December 2010, 05:20 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to enter IRS? Which are the entrance exams and how many stages to clear in the exam?

hi!

Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Service Examinations every year to select officers for Indian Revenue Services.

Eligibility:
academic - candidate should hold a bachelors degree.
age limit - candidate should be between 21 to 30 years of age.

The examination is a three stage process which consists of Civil Services Aptitude Test CSAT ( Earlier Civil Services Preliminary Examination) , Main Examination and the Interview
3rd January 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

are there any minimum requirement for graduates?
15th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

now i m pursuing bcom & wanted to prepare for irs entrance exam which subjects will help me to go through the exam??????
18th May 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my hs 2 exam and i want to prepare for IRS, how can i apply?
11th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

can a nepali citizen apply for irs exam
28th August 2011, 09:31 PM
shrey0602

how to apply for irs exams
4th October 2011, 02:08 PM
O.Neha

Hello.....I'm doing CA and completed my IPCC. Am I Eligible for CSAT Exam..??
20th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me k forms kab nikalenge ,
23rd November 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know what are the minimum marks requirement to appear in irs exam and what are the stages to go throug
27th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can any 1 please tell me, how should i register myself for IRS EXAMS and wat are its slaybus...???when its exams are held..???I am a qualified CS nad also i have cleared CA(IPCC).now i want to join IRS. please guide me regarding the same.Please mail me the complete details on [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neha Goel
10th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass student..i am studying in 11th commerce..nw wt i do for appearing in the UPSC exam?
23rd May 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am doing CA and appearing in IPCC exam in may2012.and also appear in Bcom 2nd year.Am I Eligible for CSAT Exam..?? Please mail me the complete details on [email protected]
6th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing CA and appearing in IPCC exam in may2012.and also appear in Bcom 2nd year.Am I Eligible for CSAT Exam..?? Please mail me the complete details on [email protected]
now i am going 2 do b.com final year i wish 2 do IRS how can i join in tat course. please say me about tat full details
6th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am going 2 do my b.com final year i wish 2 do IRS how 2 get into entrance exam please tell me about tat details
6th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am going 2 do b.com final year i wish 2 do IRS how can i join in tat course. please say me about tat full details
21st July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hello ,can a b.tech student in computer science is eligible for the IRS exam?
20th December 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing CA. I completed IPCC. I am not doing any graduation. I am planning to do B.Com in IGNOU. can i do IRS.? Is degree compulsory for writing entrance to IRS? How should i apply for exams? What are the subjects covered in IRS? please let me know all the details. can you send me the details to my email: [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hlo i ve completed my m.com nd nw i wnt 2 do IRS.Pls give me full detail regarding dis.
20th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,now i have completed B.E(ECE) 2014 passed out.how to prepare IRS Exam sir.my mail:[email protected]
18th April 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I m doing graduation after graduation i want to give irs exam please suggest something so that i should apply for irs exam.
20th February 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir first i would like to thank you on behalf of every candidates who are willing to prepare for irs exam cause you answer to our queries. i too have a question that is it mandatary to have 50 percent in bachelor degree for appearing in irs exam.
poonam singh
graduate (economics hon)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?