29th December 2010, 11:34 PM
Tablets rite hite

Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?

We have to write date and name below each photograph or we have to write the name and date below only one photograph?is black and white photograph compulsory?

30th December 2010, 03:00 AM
yajvendra

Default Re: Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?

Dear Friend
As i Know if you have photograph in which date and name is written is much batter.it have no problem that if you give all photos on whic date and name is written.
as i think it is batter to to give Black and White photograph in AIEEE and all other forms.
good luck
30th December 2010, 03:14 AM
syogananda

Thumbs up Re: Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablets rite hite View Post
We have to write date and name below each photograph or we have to write the name and date below only one photograph?is black and white photograph compulsory?

Yes, Date & Name are written below each B/w photograph.
30th December 2010, 05:50 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?

Please go through the bronchure provided by aieee with aieee application form before filling the application form. it is clearly written in bronchure that only black and white photograph with name and date written at bottom is acceptable. so you can use only photograph of that format in every case. don't use coloured photograph because it will make your application form liable to rejection. fill the form strictly according to the guideline of AIEEE.
30th December 2010, 08:25 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend ,

If it is written in the application form that you have to paste black and white photograph then you have to strictly follow them.
And you have to fill the form according to them.

So, don't refuse their instructions.

BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!
30th December 2010, 11:11 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

*AIEEE Form most important points?

1)Photo my clearly indicate the Name and what date the photo has been taken

2)Black and White Photo is Compulsory and no Polaroid Photo allowed

Best of luck, work hard for the exam,full the form correctly
30th December 2010, 12:32 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you have to write name and date under only one photo .........
and if it is clearly mentioned in the instruction manual that you have to paste only black and white photograph then you have to paste only black and white photo and if it is not written then you can paste any one......
30th December 2010, 12:44 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

The photograph which is to be pasted on application form should be recent high contrast passport size PREFERABLY BLACK AND WHITE.

The photograph is to be pasted on the given two boxes and should not be larger than provided box.

Left side photograph must be duely atteste and right one should be unattested.

The photograph must clearly indicate the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. The photo must be without cap or goggles, spectacles are allowed.

Poloroid photos are not acceptable.

Left one photograph must be duely attested by the head of the institution or by gazzeted officer.

Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.

Black and White photograph is preferable, Not compulsary. But its better to affix Black and White photograph.
30th December 2010, 03:18 PM
amahajan

Hello
The instructions says the photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.and Black and white photograph would be preferred. If you have any doubt then visit the link contain Instruction to fill the form of AIEEE.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22742606/Aieee-2010-Instruction-for-filling-online-form

http://www.scribd.com/doc/44036010/Instructions
30th December 2010, 06:05 PM
nishant1110

The name and date are to be written (printed) below both photographs, as both have to be identical.

The black-&-white photo is not absolutely necessary - the statement in the information brochure reads "passport-sized high contrast photographs, preferably black-&-white". So if your coloured photos are of good quality and show your face well, you don't need black-&-white ones. But remember to print the name and date clearly.
30th December 2010, 07:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

here i am giving the details about the photograph which is given in the AIEEE website.

Photograph : Firmly affix two recent high contrast passport size preferably black & white photograph (taken on or after 1.9.2010) with gum/fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Application Form one duly attested by the head of the institution where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or the Gazatted officer. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signature is on the photograph and remaining part of the signature is on the application form. Attestation should be done on the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination/Counselling/Admission.

so black and white photograph is not necessary but it is preferable. always try to give black and white photograph.

yea you have to write name and date in each photograph in the photo not the below of the photograph. there should be attested signature.

best of luck.
30th December 2010, 07:44 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

You need not to write it should be printed with the photo itself.
Also black and white is preferable not necessary. You can have color with light background.
30th December 2010, 08:59 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend,please give me some links to get help about AIEEE...
30th December 2010, 09:26 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, you are required to write your name & date on each photograph pasted on AIEEE, 2011 application form (and not below the photograph).

No, black & white photo is not compulsory as per the AIEEE notification. But it is preferable to paste black & white photo on the form.
30th December 2010, 10:04 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablets rite hite View Post
Hi friend,

For AIEEE form submission , you need two recent photograph of yours which should mention your name and the date on which you have taken the photo on the photo. It can be done through computer or you can hold a board written your name and date.

And, black and white photograph is compulsory for such form.

All the best.
31st December 2010, 07:53 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
It would be better if you attest Black and white photo
with necessary as per rule and regulation of AIEEE
THANKU
1st January 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

yhanks
5th January 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
During AIEEE form Attestation of Photographs the attestation was done in the right side photographs instead of left one. Hence in this case is there any chance of rejection of form due to non attestation of left side photographs,
5th January 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,

during filling of AIEEE Form photograph attestation was done in the right side instead of left one. Please confirm my form affect any rejection.
14th January 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

There two specified places for candidate signature. I have found one .It is the box(which is below the left thumb impression box)

where is the other specified place in the application form?

Pls reply fast..... I have to send it by today... the deadlines are close!
27th November 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to attach BLACK & WHITE photo on confirmation page for AIEEE exam 2012?
2nd December 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i have posted my iit online application in A4 envelope . is this the correct envelope ?will my form be rejected? please let me know?
10th December 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

on which side of the photograph name and date is to be written?
10th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted aieee 2012 application with coloured photograph.i have not written my name and date on the photograph.is it necessary to write the name and date on the photo?is it compulsory to paste black and white photograph on the form?please reply quickly.reply thi question at: [email protected]
15th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have pasted my photo in which i weared spectacle...will my form reject ??? please reply...
26th March 2012, 06:27 PM
kaveribiswas

Please go through the bronchure provided by aieee with aieee application form before filling the application form. it is clearly written in bronchure that only black and white photograph with name and date written at bottom is acceptable. so you can use only photograph of that format in every case.
But if you have used coloured photograph then don't worry your form will not be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?