31st December 2010, 01:10 AM
hello_pchitta

Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?

sir I wanted know that i am intrested in pursuing any distance education during my continuation of engineering.so please assist me any option what u think might be better..n also kindly give the name of the institution would be perfect for it.. Thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions of correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Institutions franchises imparting correspondence MA in Psychology?
  3. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  4. Is it possible to do BBM in correspondence while studying B.E?
  5. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
  8. Is it possible to get loan for studying correspondence course?
  9. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  10. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  11. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  12. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  13. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  15. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  16. List of government MCA colleges and institutions -- [New]
  17. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  18. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
31st December 2010, 10:42 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?

i don't think that during continuation of engineering it will be better to do some corresponding course. engineering course required so much time. it is not an easy course that you will have so much time and you will do something other.

there are so many engineering student those think that engineering is very much easy and there are lots of time during the study. but if you want to learn engineering then there will be no extra time. you should always concentrate on your engineering study.

till if you want to learn something other you should learn according to your engineering stream. you should involve into some project or you may take training from industry. these will be better. but don't try to do something which is totally different from engineering. first complete your engineering then go for further education. after engineering you may join in any job and at the same time you may do any corresponding course.

best wishes.
31st December 2010, 10:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?

hi...
if you are talking about the correspondence course for preparation of exams like gate or ias then brilliant tutorials correspondence course is the best option for you,
if you are thinking about doing an different degree then i think you should apply from Indira Gandhi open university
all the best
31st December 2010, 10:55 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

you not mentioned.which branch are you.correspondence course to do while
studying.it is not possible because you lot of work and project,notes,practical
and how will do correspondence course.first concentrate on your subject
and shine your subject that use do course it is benefit for you.

best wishes...........
31st December 2010, 01:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

you can opt for some vocational course that will enhance your creativity.
Do not take any heavy course that may result in deviation from you engineering.
31st December 2010, 02:35 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

1)You can go for distance Eduction in the MBA ,and side by side you do any computer course if you have interest

2)ME you do only in Full time or Part time in Good University like Anna University,VIT,PSG,SRM,BITS and MIT then only it will be valid

Best of luck for your Studies
31st December 2010, 03:46 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The correspondence course will benefit you when you will do a course related to your engineering discipline. You can do many short term courses via correspondence mode while pursuing your engineering degree. These courses will not only enhance your knowledge but will also add weightage to your resume.

Some of the short term courses which you can do are:
networking
VLS
.NET
SAP
31st December 2010, 05:52 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?

Hello Dear
If you will join a correspondence course or any kind of course while doing your engineering it will not considered valid. so do not think to do any additional course. And do continue your engineering you can join course after you BE.
31st December 2010, 06:25 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i think its not a batter thing that you do any corresponding courses along with your engineering. because if you are doing engineering then you should give more time to your studies.
so its my suggestion that you should complete your engineering first.
good luck........
31st December 2010, 07:28 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?

Hello friend,
According to my views you should not do any correspondance course till you complete you engineering.

I am also a student of engineering, not getting time to study the other things, So according to my own experience try to improve the percentage of engineering and go through the syallabus elaborately gain more and more knowledge which will be benifical to your career and future placement.......

Good luck...........
2nd January 2011, 06:46 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
If you want to do correspondence course while studying engineering
I will advice you to get diploma in business administration otherwise you could do cs ,ca course. It will bene for you
All the best
19th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

WAT IS THE BETTER COURSE FOR B TECH ECE AND WHICH INSTITUTION IS BETTER
28th April 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am doing mechanical enineering 2nd year and I want to pursue diploma in catia,autocad and cad\cam or other authorised course in designing in Mumbai ...plz suggest me some more courses to do
6th May 2011, 06:29 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

f you are talking about the correspondence course for preparation of exams like gate or ias then brilliant tutorials correspondence course is the best option for you,
if you are thinking about doing an different degree then i think you should apply from Indira Gandhi open university
7th July 2011, 03:30 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Hey friend I do not understand what do you want ,
In engineering have very large syllabus you have 8 semester and lots
of internal,external,lab exams ,final year project,seminar ,GDPI etc
So, I suggest you friend first complete your degree then think anything
score good in your engineering ..
good luck
24th October 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

can i do a correspondence course (bsc psychology)while doing BNYS degree
24th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

can i do a correspondence course (bsc psychology)while doing BNYS degree
20th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

as i read above questions yo have suggested not to take any corresponding courses while engineering!!!!!!
is it better to join job aftr engineering or do mba????
if i opt for doing mba which books to refer??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?