6th March 2010, 05:52 PM
Nalin Parikh

Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat

Please send me the name of institutes in gujarat who considers score of AIEEE examination for admission to BE 1st year engineering. What is % allocation branchwise and institutewise for this score based admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  2. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only?
  3. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the gujarat engineering colleges that come under AIEEE?
  5. How to pursue the career in B.Tech? My counsin is in 12th standard -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?
  7. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?
  9. Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?
  10. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  12. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  13. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  14. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  15. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  16. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  17. How may I get admission in DA-IICT Gandhinagar(Gujarat)? I'm anticipate my AIEEE rank to be 12000 to 13500 with score of 211
  18. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
10th March 2010, 10:03 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat

just log on to official website of AIEEE

or click the link below of official website of aieee:---.

www.aieee.nic.in
you will find the colleges in gujarat accepting AIEEE score..
good luck..
and the % allocation varies from different colleges to colleges..
bye take care....
11th March 2010, 03:41 PM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat

dear friend
you can get the list of colleges from
forums.techarena.in/education-career-job/1169039.htm
11th March 2010, 06:02 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hello friend
every state have there own criteria for the admission through AIEEE.......almost 15% seats are booked for aieee in every state........so almost every private colleges have there seat criteria..........for more details....visit the official website of aieee.....i.e www.aieee.nic.in.....
best of luck....
11th March 2010, 08:55 PM
mathur

AIEEE issues the list of all those institutes every year. check it on official website of AIEEE:
www.aieee.nic.in
19th May 2010, 10:34 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat

The folloeing colleges which are take admission either fully follow AIEEE marks or have some quotas for AIEEE appeared students list are:

dhirubhai ambani engineering college gujarat

ld engineering college gujarat

list of engineering colleges in gujarat

vallabh vidyanagar gujarat

dhirubhai ambani institute gujarat

charotar institute of technology gujarat

nirma institute of technology gujarat

saurashtra university in gujarat

For more information go for their oial websites.
good luck.
23rd May 2010, 04:37 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there are many colleges that give admission through AIEEE results.
id engineering college gujarat
charotar institute of technology gujarat
vallabh vidyanagar gujarat
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
for more details on this please visit the following link http://www.globalshiksha.com/which-p...uestions/18068
24th May 2010, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have 164 mark in aieee .which college get me in gujrat
24th May 2010, 11:44 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
why you are too much worry about this,
you can get the list of the college in which you can take admission through the aieee,
on the websites...
www.aieee.nic.in
25th May 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 51 so which aieee based college should i achieve
27th May 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i have achieved 148 in general catagory
would you like to give me the name of colleges in gujarat state
which gives me admission on aieee base
and their last year cutoffs
29th May 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i m expectin 96 marks in aieee in general category which colleges can i get
30th May 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know i got 3470 State rank in AIEEE & 108000 in all India rank AIEEE ., Passed CBSE with 75 % marks so let me know can I get admission in Nirma , Dhirubhai Ambani Engg colleges
30th May 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87 marks in aieee.which colleges in gujarat can i get?
30th May 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 68 marks in aieee in general category so in which colleges can i get admission,
on the basis of aieee
30th May 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

at 122 marks can i get in mit and vit pune?????if yes then which branch
30th May 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 49 so which aieee based college should i achieve
30th May 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 87 MARKS IN AIEEE IN WICH COLLEDGE OF GUJARAT CAN I GET IN MECAHANICAL ENG
30th May 2010, 11:44 PM
aakashkpatel

sir i get 78 marks in aieee examination .. so pls tell me that which colleges in gujarat that i taka in admission.
31st May 2010, 01:00 AM
phuchi

dear friend,
Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score are:
and many more colleges
31st May 2010, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i get 35 mark of obc category so wich collage in gujarat
31st May 2010, 11:10 AM
bholag

hello
my dear friend,
there are many colleges in gujarat giving admission based on AIEEE score.
in most of the ciollege 15% seats are filled through AIEEE.
some of the best colleges in gujarat are listed below:
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
31st May 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i got 86 marks in aieee. so in which collage in gujarat can i get admission?
31st May 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i ve scored 90 in aieee. in which colleges in gujarat can i get admissions through aieee quota?
31st May 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 52 marks in eee... so pls tell me that which colleges in gujarat that i taka in admission.
31st May 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i have get 34marks in general category so please tell me can i get good college in gujrat
31st May 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 2554 rank in guj in obc. Which college can i get admission in gujarat?
1st June 2010, 11:48 AM
wasimkhanaec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 164 mark in aieee .which college get me in gujrat
first of all congrats for securing good marks in aieee.dear friends your marks is very good in aieee so why u not go for the nit college.,because after iit nit is the best engineering education provider in our country this is my advice to go for the nit but as you want the college in gujrat so as of my knowledge A.D. Patel Inst. of Tech is the best institute in gujrat.and i am providing the link to you for the college in gujrat,go for the...... http://www.gujarateducation.net/engineering/
i wish u hav a great future'
best regards
wasim
1st June 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 9033228 rank in aieee. so in which college in gujarat can i get admission?
1st June 2010, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE MAIL ME OR TELL ME ABOUT THE COLLEGES IN GUJARAT BASED ON AIEEE AND GIVE THE QUOTAS OF SEAT THERE IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES
2nd June 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 46 marks in aieee gen category will i get admission in gujrat
3rd June 2010, 10:56 AM
JHA RAJKUMAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i got 46 marks in aieee gen category will i get admission in gujrat
i went do for admission in gujarat colleg. I do engineering
3rd June 2010, 11:03 AM
JHA RAJKUMAR

I got 52 markes in aieee .plese teel me i take admission in gujarat college.
3rd June 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 97 marks in aieee gen category will i get admission in gujrat and which college?
3rd June 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i m expectin 97 marks in aieee in general category which colleges can i get in gujarat?
i got 2121 rank in guj in general category. Which college can i get admission in gujarat?
3rd June 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 67 marks in aieee in which college can i get in gujrat
4th June 2010, 01:02 AM
u d

I got 73 markes in aieee in which collage can i get admison in gujrat my state rank GEN category 5034
4th June 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 55 in aieee mark and i belong to ISC board .So whr i will get admision.
4th June 2010, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me i got 100 marks in aieee so which college can i get admission ..??
5th June 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have 88 marks in AIEEE so please tell me that in which college of gujarat i will get the addmission
7th June 2010, 04:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

These are some good Colleges in Gujrat who give admission based on
AIEEE score, So please check these colleges-

Ahmedabad Engineering Colleges

Anand Engineering Colleges

Bharuch Engineering Colleges

Bhuj Engineering Colleges

Bhavnagar Engineering Colleges

Dahod Engineering Colleges

Gandhinagar Engineering Colleges

Kheda Engineering Colleges

Mehsana Engineering Colleges

Navsari Engineering Colleges

Panchmahal Engineering Colleges

Patan Engineering Colleges

Rajkot Engineering Colleges

Sabarkanta Engineering Colleges

Surat Engineering Colleges

Surendranagar Engineering Colleges

Vadodara Engineering Colleges

Valsad Engineering Colleges

Vallabh Vidyanagar Engineering Colleges.
10th June 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

my score in aieee exam is 60 and i have scored 95% in 12th class with c.b.s.e. board.am i eligible for dhiru bhai ambani college in Gujrat? please reply me i m very confused.reply at [email protected]
11th June 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i have 77 marks in aieee so tell me that in which collage of gujrat i will gat the admission
12th June 2010, 07:30 PM
sanket mathur

Go through this link for list of collages in gujarat--
http://www.indiastudycenter.com/Univ/States/Gujarat/Engineering-Colleges.asp
16th June 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 100 marks in aieee in which collage i can get admission in guj.
1st July 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

MY AIIEEE SCORE IS 117 .SO WILL I GETADMISSION ON NIRMA UNI. AHD.?
4th July 2010, 01:31 AM
mathursaab

Here s the list of some engineering collages in gujarat...

Ahmedabad Engineering Colleges

Anand Engineering Colleges

Bharuch Engineering Colleges

Mehsana Engineering Colleges

Sabarkanta Engineering Colleges

Vallabh Vidyanagar Engineering Colleges
12th July 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 80 MARKS IN AIEEE . STATE RANK IS-5138 AND AIR-122696 OVERALL BUT IN CATEGORY RANK OF AIR-85806 AND STATE-4069.
I DIDN'T GOT IN NIRMA,DHIRUBHAI PL........ TELL ME OTHER COLLEGE IN GUJARAT IN WHICH I CAN GET.SEND ON [email protected] website. it's important pl.................. reply.
15th July 2010, 08:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

here is the list of the some college...
Sabarkanta Engineering Collees
Mehsana Engineering College
19th July 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i have 35 marks in gen category so plzz tell me whats the best coll in gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?