1st January 2011, 08:45 PM

How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?

Dear sir i am doing diploma in information technology and want to join Air force after that. How to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  3. How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  5. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  10. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  12. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  13. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology
  15. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write? -- [New]
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
2nd January 2011, 10:03 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?

yeah for diploma holder there are opportunity available in air-force for IAF Air Man.
but you will be in lower rank of airforce so better to do graduation..

and also if your age is 19 then apply for NDA airforce that can make you to reach high rank in airforce career...

In AIR man in technical field for that you have to clear initial screening and after clearing this they will assign you in different fields under category 'X','Y','Z'.
AND your work involves the maintenance and testing of aircraft and flying related equipment.
2nd January 2011, 05:16 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?

you can apply for National defence academy after completing your diploma.
2nd January 2011, 11:02 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?

One mode of seeing your self in AIR wing commander or flying officer
  • NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course
at Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education
or equivalent* with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

*means
even diploma can also apply for this
and diploma must be done from reputed college under reputed university.

refer this link:-
http://careerairforce.nic.in/

good luck.
6th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology?

Any vacancies for Software engineers in IAF i.e after after completing B.E.If yes how to apply for the same?
31st March 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

how we will join air force, after completing polytechnic 3-years IT diploma ?
27th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am doing diploma in information technology and want to join Air force after that. How to do so?
27th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i have completing my diploma in mechanical engineer with 59% in 2010. so how to join Indian Airforce Please guide me .
yours Faithfully

Ajaysinh Gadhavi
91 9033930242
20th July 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i have complete 10th after diploma in information technology with 72.40 % in 2010 . So how to join indian air force plese guide me . Your fathfully kalpesh bhamre 9595473718
25th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how to join iaf after completing ba programme? what should be the eligibilty for joing iaf?
dear sir, m doing ba prograamme from school of open learning du and also doing ett . wether m able to join iaf?
plz sir tell me...
yours faithfully
garima
9th August 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have completed my polytechnic diploma in i.t. branch. i want to join airforce. please ask how to join airforce?
3rd November 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how can i joining the iaf after diploma?
and my age is 21year.
Should it applicable for me?
Please suggest me.....
3rd November 2011, 06:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You can join in IAF through NDA exam after completion of diploma in IT stream..

Eligibility for IAF wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science or its equivalent from a recognized central/state board..

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years..

So, if you fulfill all these criteria then you can apply for NDA exam..

All the best..
14th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am abhijit 19years old My Education is diploma in computer engginearing
height152
weight44
i am eligible for airforce!
REPLAY ON [email protected] please
19th January 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am completed my diploma in computer science and engg, can i join to indian air force?
26th May 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir good evening.i complted dipoma in cse but now i want to enter in IAF in techinal deparment means aeronatics or something else? please give me some suggestion
26th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian air force after completing aeronautical engineering?
30th June 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i join airfoce in india after diploma in computer ingneering?????
26th July 2014, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian airforce after complete the 10 2 pleasectell me sir on this [email protected]
My hight 154 and weight 46 and
what should be i do
26th July 2014, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian airforce after complete the 10 2 pleasectell me sir on this [email protected]
My hight 154 and weight 46 and
what should be i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?