1st January 2011, 10:08 PM
sandeepnegi

For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?

sir,
i want to know the details of all the applicable govt. jobs for b.tech students in i.t. branch and when the exams are conducted ?
please guide me with your light of knowledge.
thanking you.

2nd January 2011, 01:12 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?

hi...
you can apply for the civil services exam ,for which you have to write ies exam,
if interested in serving the nation in army then you can apply for cds exam,
you will get all the information about the above exams at www.upsc.gov.in
also if interested in doing job in psu then you have to write the entrance exams being conducted by them,
keep regular check on employment news to know whether they are conducting any entrance exams or not
all the best
2nd January 2011, 05:10 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?

Hi!!!!
Nowadays there is much scope for IT students in gov jobs. One can apply in banking as IT officer and IT manager and ofcourse there will be good salary package for the above posts.
You can also go for BSNL, BHEL, and railways etc.

with best wishes!!!!
5th January 2011, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?

any opportunity for btech it students in BHEL!!!!!!!!! Anybody to know pls tell me
22nd January 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I m CSE student,persuing b.e., plz tell me abt the govt. Jobs and various exams for which i wil b applicable,.
17th February 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how 2 apply for bank po job and its eligiblity criteria
23rd February 2011, 09:39 PM
chinudey20

You can apply for varied govt. jobs like cds,ISRO,civil services,Bsnl JTO and many more.Keep trying and you will surely get one.
21st September 2011, 09:52 AM
hrushi614

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepnegi View Post
sir,
i want to know the details of all the applicable govt. jobs for b.tech students in i.t. branch and when the exams are conducted ?
please guide me with your light of knowledge.
thanking you.
hi freind,

B.tech it is a good course to get a govern ment jobs.

The government jobs are ecil,sail,ies,drdo,isro,hal,bhel,ongc etc

you can also apply for banking jobs.

The exams will be conduct in once in a year. For these applications you can visit the website freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?