16th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Rishabh251990

In which college can I apply after scoring 479 in computer science stream? Any chances of NITs and BITS?

My GATE 2012 score is 479 (AIR 5051, 96.77 Percentile), in Computer Science stream. Please tell me which college can i apply for.? Is there any chances of NITs and BITS.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  2. Are there any management seats or paid seats in BITs Pilani? Which is the best NIT of all NITs? Is NIT Kurukshetra better than DCE? Which stream has the best salary among CS, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil?
  3. In which BITS campus will I get after scoring 291 in BITSAT? What are the chances of getting a seat under Mechanical Stream at NIT Warangal or NIT Surathkal?
  4. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  5. Can I get admission in NITs with a rank of 479 and with a score of 323 in GATE Exam?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 2414 rank in PGECET in the stream of computer science?
  8. Can I get admission in BITS for M.E. programme if secured 99.2% in GATE(CSE) having completed B.Tech from regional engineering college? -- [New]
  9. IT branch in NIT Raipur and Mechanical in BIT Durgapur, which one to choose?
  10. Chances of getting MSc Hons seat in BITS Hyderabad after scoring 278?
  11. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?
  13. Will there be any chance for me to get into NITs being a candidate having scored 45 marks in GATE Exam with CS stream and from OBC category?
  14. Chances in IITs or NITs with GATE score 357 and Rank 1807?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  17. Can I try for any of the BITS/NITS/IITs after scoring 392 in Mechanical Engineering in GATE with 9151 AIR?
  18. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
27th April 2022, 09:53 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: In which college can I apply after scoring 479 in computer science stream? Any chances of NITs and BITS?

You'll be eligible to get admission in almost any institution.

Top NITs in preferred order
NIT Trichy
NIT Suratkal
NIT Warangal
NIT Rajasthan
NIT Calicut
NIT Silchar

Note that Computer Science is the toughest to get into computer science in all the top nits and even BITS. The rest of the engineering and programs like MBA should not be a problem at all for you if you are willing to relocate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?