16th March 2012, 07:58 PM
Rohitchhikara

Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical

Sir my gate score is 381 and marks are 33.81 and rank is 9838 in mechanical.may I get admission in various nit in production and industrial.what was the cut off of last year for production and industrial in nits.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MANIT after scoring 26.3 marks and 710 rank in GATE exam(Production and Industrial Engineering)?
  2. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  3. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  4. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  5. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  6. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  7. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  8. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  9. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  10. What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering
  11. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?
  12. In which NIT can I get after scoring 32.33 marks, 406 in GATE and 4659 rank in GATE in EE stream? What is the cutoff for NITS?
  13. GATE M.Tech from mechanical branch after B.E degree from Industrial & production branch
  14. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  15. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank? -- [New]
  16. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  17. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  18. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
18th March 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical

i got gate score of 359 in EE. gate score is 26.3 out of 100. May i get chancec to admission in anna university in MBC
10th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical

can i get into any barch college with 25673(air),17492(cat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?