19th June 2011, 01:36 PM
bhairva

In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?

helo
My self YASH KUMAR nd i have done my btech in mechanical engg..and nw i got 534 all india rank in production and industrial engg..i belongs to sc category...but i want to do my mtech in automobile engg...nd i didnt get admission in any iit yet...plz tell me in witch nit i should apply for mtech so that i get admission there nd do my post graduation....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  2. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  3. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  4. Can I get admission in MANIT after scoring 26.3 marks and 710 rank in GATE exam(Production and Industrial Engineering)?
  5. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  6. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  7. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
  10. Names of the books which are to be referred for TANCET for M.Tech in industrial and production engineering?
  11. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  14. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  15. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  16. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  17. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab? -- [New]
16th May 2012, 12:31 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?

helo
My self YASH KUMAR nd i have done my btech in
mechanical engg..and nw i got 534 all india rank
in production and industrial engg..i belongs to sc
category...but i want to do my mtech in
automobile engg...nd i didnt get admission in any iit yet...plz tell me in witch nit i should apply for
mtech so that i get admission there nd do my
post graduation....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?