18th March 2012, 01:53 PM
bindhya k p

Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?

I have an all india rank of 724 in gate 2012 in chemical engineering.How much chance do i have to get my admission in IIT or NIT ? Which colleges do I apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for doing Masters in Electrical after scoring 350 in GATE with 7699 AIR? Is there any chance to get an NIT or IIT?
  2. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  3. Any chance to be selected in IIT and NIT after scoring 45/100
  4. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
  5. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  6. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  7. Can I get into IIT,NIT or any other government college after scoring 286 in GATE CS with a AIR of 24819(SC Category)?
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  9. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  10. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  11. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  12. Will I get a seat in IIT Roorkee or NIT Surathkal or any other NIT, IIT after scoring 32.33 out of 100 in GATE?
  13. How to get a chance for admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  15. How to get admission in any NIT after scoring 39 in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is there any chance of getting into NIT after scoring 476 in GATE with 5677 AIR in electronic and communication?
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in any college particularly in IIT or NIT after scoring 27/100 with GATe score of 248?
  18. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindhya k p View Post
I have an all india rank of 724 in gate 2012 in chemical engineering.How much chance do i have to get my admission in IIT or NIT ? Which colleges do I apply ?
hi i got a rank of 675 in GATE and even i dunno which colleges to apply to. i will apply to NIT TRICHY and NIT SURATHKAL. NIT Warangal is a better option though. if u have any information pls share it with me on [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?

is there any chance to get admission in nit without iit or aieee exams marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?