18th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?

i would like to known about cet exam for b.ed admission year 2012-2013 in mumbai govt collage

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  5. Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?
  6. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  7. How much marks are required in CET to get admission for BDS in government college in Mumbai?
  8. Where to get Bed CET mumbai entrance exam form?
  9. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
  10. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  11. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  12. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of exam is to be give in maharashtra for admission through government quota?
  14. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same?
  15. Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?
  16. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
30th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?

i scored 67% in ty,bcom.. i wana appear for cet exam for b ed..
31st October 2012, 09:43 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?

Maharashtra BEd Entrance Exam -cet exam

For admissions in B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) in different B. Ed colleges of Maharashtra, it is made through the CET exam organized by the Directorate for Higher Education in Maharashtra.

Eligibility

Candidates, who have finished the Graduation and Post Graduation from the renowned Non- Agriculture University, Open University, Agriculture University, and Deemed University for Arts, Home Science, Science, Commerce, Agriculture Science, Information Technology, Computer, or Engineering, can apply for this course.

Higher secondary subjects as well as the candidates of Open, Special BC, and OBC Category who had scored minimum 45% marks, the candidates of the Backward Class, who have scored minimum 40% and the candidates from Outside the Maharashtra Universities of all categories, that have scored minimum 45% marks in the Graduate or Post Graduate degree, are eligible for the CET examination being organized for the B. Ed. Admission.

Students want to get admission in the English Medium Colleges for Education has to appear in the English-Language Knowledge Test together with CET. It is necessary for candidates to secure minimum 50% marks.
8th December 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

when will B.ED CET entrance test wil b held in 2013?
wher and how can we fill the forms for the same?
30th December 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

when will the B.Ed exam for govt colleges be held in mumbai in 2013? and wen will the entrance exams forms for the same be out ?
20th January 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i would llike to know that what is the procedure for the CET exams n once it is is through then the procedure for B.ED addmission n do we have something as voccation course for B.ED
30th January 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

from where b.ed form available in kandivli
7th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

distance education in bed
12th February 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is a date of b.ed entrance test?
13th March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I would like to known about cet exam for b.ed admission year 2013-2014 in Mumbai
27th April 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

is it compulsory dat graduates of b.com can only take subject such as history geography etc... can't they take subjects like english n hindi?????
29th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

when is cet exam for bed of 2013 in mumbai
30th April 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

wh n is cet exam for bed in mumbai - 13
1st July 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

wil i get govt colg in mumbai of b.ed after scoring 26 marks in cet and 24 in english and my i hv done my msc scoring 71% and bsc with 72%
27th February 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have achive 42 % in TY.BA can i take b.ed addmission after cet exam plz ask
27th February 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have achive 42 % in TY.BA can i take b.ed addmission after cet exam plz ask
26th March 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have studied from bihar where hindi 200 marks i had taken.but when i cleared cet of nagpur icould not take admission in any college as there english 200 marks was necessary.can anybody tell me that in mumbai which is necessary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?