18th March 2012, 11:55 PM
faizi khan

How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?

I am a teacher and i want to do b ed from correspondence so pls tell me the fee structure and the college in mumbai i am from uttranchal

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  3. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  5. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  8. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  12. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  16. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  17. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  18. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
24th December 2012, 01:48 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizi khan View Post
I am a teacher and i want to do b ed from correspondence so pls tell me the fee structure and the college in mumbai i am from uttranchal
Dear,

Its a good decision as you are planning for B.Ed now as it will increase your chances of promotion and increment in your salary too. Correspondence courses are made for people like you who want to continue their education with their job.

There are following institutes that offer B.Ed course through correspondence:
  1. K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research
  2. Bombay Teacher's Training College
  3. SNDT Womens University
  4. Oriental Education Society
  5. HK Institute of Management Studies & Research
  6. Chembur Sarvankash Shikshan Shastra Mahavidyalaya
  7. Pillai's College of Education & Research
  8. Mumbai B. Ed College for Women
  9. Aishabai College of Education
  10. Rizvi College of Education

Fee for this course through correspondence is about 15,000-20,000/- per year.

All the best!
27th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?

fee structure in D_ed mumbai
26th June 2013, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

hi der, i hav done my bcom currently pursuing mcom... well i want to pursue b.ed, but m a bit confused.. is b.ed through correspondence a better option since m wrking in a private firm or should i leave my job and pursue it through regular. I mean does b.ed though correspondence have any value. If yes, then please suggest me some good college... Thanx in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?