15th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Bhavya.T

List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

I want to do M com in correspondence.please tell me know in which college i can do M com correspondence and fees details/which university is best for doing M com correspondence /when i can join for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  3. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  7. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  10. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  12. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  14. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  16. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence

Bangalore University
Karnataka State Open University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Annamalai University
Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
Delhi university (conduct Entrance Examination for admission in M.com )
website - www.du.ac.in
Mumbai University

Fee Structure

These universities does not have high fees structure .

It could be around 20000 to 25000/- for whole M.com course.

Best university for doing M.com is Indira Gandhi National Open University

as it has centers all over INDIA and you may easily find centers near your city .

Approach the centers and fill the form of M.com.

Centers list is available in official website of the IGNOU.

for further info IGNOU website

www.ignou.ac.in/
22nd June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.Com through correspondence?
5th August 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for taking admition for correspondence m.com
17th August 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in Chamrajpet?
10th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am completed qualification B.A but work exprience in accounting field know i wants to instrested to learining to M.
Com? Which univercity best for M.COm?
11th October 2012, 03:50 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

HI FRIEND,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::LI ST OF GOOD COLLGES OFFRING M.COM:::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Delhi university (conduct Entrance Examination for admission in M.com )
website - www.du.ac.in

Mumbai University

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.

11th October 2012, 10:32 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavya.T View Post
I want to do M com in correspondence.please tell me know in which college i can do M com correspondence and fees details/which university is best for doing M com correspondence /when i can join for this course?

list of top M COM colleges

Osmania University

Annamalai University

good luck........
12th October 2012, 12:44 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

M.com Correspondence Colleges in India:

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Alagappa University

Ambedkar Open University

Andhra University

Bangalore University

Bharathiar University

Bharathidasan University

Calicut University

Dr C V Raman University

Guru Nanak Dev University

IASE University

Jamia Millia Islamia

Kakatiya University

Kerala University

Kurukshetra University

Madras University

University of Delhi

Osmania University

Manipal University

ALL THE BEST.
13th October 2012, 02:01 PM
Anny95
Member+

hi..........

Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence : -
Delhi university

Bangalore University

Annamalai University

Osmania University

ALL THE BEST..........
20th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN M.COM IN CORRESPONDENCE
21st November 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

is it necesarry to have a subject as accounts in Mcom??
21st November 2012, 05:51 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

M.Com - Masters of Commerce

Following are the list of best M.Com Distance Education Colleges / Universities in India -

Alagappa University
Andhra University
Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Bharathidasan University
Dibrugarh University
Dr B R Ambedkar Open University
Gauhati University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Himachal Pradesh University
Kakatiya University
Kurukshetra University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University
Maharshi Dayanand University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Osmania University
Pondicherry University
Punjab University
Punjabi University Patiala
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Sri Venkateswara University
University Of Bombay
University Of Burdwan
University Of Calicut
University Of Delhi
University Of Jammu
University Of Kerala
University Of Madras
Vidyasagar University

IGNOU is said to be one of the best universities for correspondence courses.

The fee of the course is Rs. 3,600 .
5th January 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for mcom in correspondence at karnataka state open university
14th May 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN M.COM IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY PRIVATELY
26th June 2013, 04:49 PM
annydada

HI

M.com Correspondence Colleges in India:
Andhra University

Bangalore University

Alagappa University

Ambedkar Open University

Bharathiar University

Kakatiya University

Bharathidasan University

Jamia Millia Islamia

Calicut University

Kerala University

Dr C V Raman University

Guru Nanak Dev University

IASE University
14th August 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for exams in correspondence coures of mcom of punjab university
14th August 2013, 11:29 PM
arpina

HELLO,

List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence,

1.Bharathiar University
2.Kakatiya University
3.Bharathidasan University
4.Jamia Millia Islamia
5.Indira Gandhi National Open University
6.Calicut University
7.Kerala University
8.Acharya Nagarjuna University
9.Bangalore University
10.Alagappa University
11.Ambedkar Open University.

Good luck......
4th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

can I do m.com n MBA from ignou ..both correspondence ..
is there is any scope for success in life
12th November 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

if i complete m.com through correspondence mode then can i eligible to write net set exam or phd ?can i go for lecturer ship?
22nd May 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

The best college for.doing M.COM in bangalore-urgently require the information, so please let me know
11th August 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Com by correspondence in 2016 onward
22nd March 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year M.Com course in tirupura... I need to go for job in Chennai... May I continue my 2nd year course in Chennai? Or do I need to continue it from the beginning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?