4th January 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?

Hello....please tell that does a physiotherapist should be affiliated with r.c.i-
(rehabilitation council of india.).what are the other affiliation required for physiotherapy.

Last edited by ForumStaffOne; 4th January 2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: .
14th January 2011, 01:49 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?

No, it is not compulsory. You only need a degree in physiotherapy [B.P.Th.] from a recognized university to establish your own clinic or be employed in a hospital.
26th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?

wheather a patient can directly consult physio without any doctor
16th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What are diploma physio therapy rci approval
12th March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello....please tell that does a physiotherapist should be affiliated with r.c.i-
(rehabilitation council of india.).what are the other affiliation required for physiotherapy.
no u dnt require rci affiliation to practice physiotherapy any where in india
23rd April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE COUNCIL OF PHYSIOTHERAPY WILL FORM
28th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i did master in physiotherapy, whether i am eligible to register in rci
10th October 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any governing body for physiotherapist's ?
12th December 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Registration. form of physiotherpy.
29th December 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Rci affiliation compulsory to be a physiotherapist? If compulsory for a government job plz tell me the process
24th April 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBA Graduate with HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. Can i do a certificate course in physiotherapy being an commerce graduate
13th August 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is BPT(physiotherapy ) is added in Rehabilitation Council of India to work for a deaf and dumb school, and to get the stipend alloted by Union Government of India. Please reply me. My email id is [email protected]. Mob no :9962957036
14th August 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello; I am MBA also did DPT I want to do BPT but my back ground is commerce
Can I do BPT at any institute in Kolkata??
5th April 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a Physiotherapist. If i want to register in RCI what is the process ??
19th March 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a Physiotherapist. If i want to register in RCI what is the process ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?