10th October 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy

i have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy and want to work as a physiotherapist in army may i know the procedure to join army as a physiotherapist

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of getting Job as Physiotherapist in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing Physiotherapy?
  4. How should I get a job in Indian Military as Physiotherapist after completing MPT?
  5. How can I get a job as physiotherapist in Indian Army after bachelor in Physiotherapy
  6. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  7. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  8. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  10. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army as a Physiotherapist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?
  12. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  13. Past yeas question papers of physiotherapy?
  14. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  15. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  16. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work? -- [New]
  17. Can I join Army after completing BPT? What I have to do for entry into Army?
  18. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
20th September 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy

i m a BPTian and want to join indian army as a physiotherapist please upgrade me with the procedure of the same
14th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy

i also want to know that hw 2 get work in army as a physiotherapist?
28th April 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about how to join Indian army,Navy or Airforce after BPT and also tell me about the physical criterias
3rd July 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Dr. Ankush Rekhi. I did Graduation in Physiotherapy. I have 3 years of experience.Please tell me the procedure to work as a physiotherapist in Indian Army.
27th October 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a physiotherapists. I just successfully completed my degree in this year, my age is24 year can I join the army?? Plzz reply kashyapgoogi@g
mail.com
13th June 2015, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i join indian army after completion of diploma in physiotherapy
24th July 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I like to work in Indian army as an officer after my Bpt graduate degree.I am final year student .can I write the cxam now ?which officer post is posibile to get.plz inform me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?