20th March 2012, 02:15 AM
fazil377

What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan

i had done my mbbs from maharastra, now how can i eligible for rajasthan pre pg.
i m having domicile of rajasthan.
plz send me details on my mail id

26th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan

sir now im doing my ug in B.sc medical sociology now im intrested to join in MBBS pls send me details to my mail id [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan

I hv done BDS frm lucknow,U.P, hv domicile of rajasthan,am i eligible fr P.G entrance exam of rajasthan
24th October 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done my mbbs from rajasthan but dont hv domicile of rajasthan can i give pre pg entrance of rajasthan
4th December 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i hav done mbbs from private medical deemed university in rajasthan and i dont own a domicile of rajasthan. can i still give rajasthan state post graduate medical exam 2014?
14th May 2014, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Please can anyone tell me what is the criteria fr rajasthan pre pg entrance exam.i hv done my ug from mumbai.i have domicile of rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?