20th March 2012, 08:22 AM
AKANKSHA_UPADHYAY11

Which are the best colleges that I can apply for with a score of 498, marks of 45.33 and a rank of 4300 in GATE Exam?

Hi , i am a computer science student from general cateogery, My rank in GATE is 4300, marks 45.33 and gate score is 498. what best colleges i can get.
My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  2. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 4300 rank?
  3. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  4. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  5. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  7. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score, 5264 rank in GATE exam? In which universities can I apply?
  9. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 885 GATE rank and 359 score?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  12. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  13. Can I get a seat in reputed college after securing 498 rank in PGECET?
  14. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  15. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  16. In which college can I apply after scoring 40 marks and a rank of 8700?
  17. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  18. In which college can I apply after scoring 15108 in GATE with 35 marks and 352 score?
4th March 2023, 03:39 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which are the best colleges that I can apply for with a score of 498, marks of 45.33 and a rank of 4300 in GATE Exam?

With your GATE score and rank, you can apply to various institutes for admission to a Master's program in Computer Science. Here are some of the institutes you can consider:
  • NITs (National Institutes of Technology) - But only some of the new NITs may consider candidates with your GATE score and rank.
  • IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology)
  • IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) - But only some of the new IITs may consider candidates with your GATE score and rank.
  • Jadavpur University
  • Delhi Technological University : Less chance but still possible.
  • Thapar University
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
  • PSG College of Technology
  • PES University

You can also consider applying to some state-level universities and colleges that accept GATE scores for admission. It's important to check the admission criteria, eligibility, and cutoffs of each institute before applying. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?