18th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How may I crosscheck submitted 11th class admission form in M. Shaqib Mahendi Sarai, Saharanpur?

i,m check my 11class form is submitted m.shaqib mahendi sarai saharanpur|
please send me the details

4th March 2023, 03:36 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How may I crosscheck submitted 11th class admission form in M. Shaqib Mahendi Sarai, Saharanpur?

To cross-check your submitted 11th class admission form at M. Shaqib Mahendi Sarai, Saharanpur, you can contact the school administration directly. You can ask them to provide you with the status of your admission form and if any further action is required from your end.

Alternatively, if you have submitted your admission form online, you can check the status of your application on the school's website or through the online admission portal used by the school. You may need to enter your application number or other details to check the status of your form.

If you are unable to get in touch with the school administration or check your form status online, you can visit the school in person and inquire about the same. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information regarding your admission form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?