28th March 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 10th to become the worlds best fashion designer?

I want to become world's best fashion designer.
I have given my 10th exams this year.
so what line i choose for these????

28th March 2012, 09:59 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th to become the worlds best fashion designer?

Hi dear.......
As you are interested to became a good fashion designer for this you have to continue your +2 then you can go for that course .
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your future ...

Good luck.......
28th March 2012, 01:44 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th to become the worlds best fashion designer?

you have passed ur 10th class freshly and u want to become a world's best fashion designer
so
u can do 10+2 from non medical and after that u can do b.tech from fashion designing if u want to go abroad then after ur b.tech u can give the test for abroad and can do f.d from ur choise of place
thank u
28th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i complete 12th and i studied in ba english 1st year. and will to join fashion desining. what step to make join this course
28th March 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

how do i become a aircraft maintenance engineer?
7th April 2012, 02:07 PM
param pita

Dear,ou are interested to became a good fashion designer for this you have to continue your +2 then you can go for that course .
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your future ...
u can do 10+2 from non medical and after that u can do b.tech from fashion designing if u want to go abroad then after ur b.tech u can give the test for abroad and can do f.d from ur choise of place

26th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for doing engineering per year...???
2nd April 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a fashion designer after 10 pass??
10th May 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

In 12th what group should i take and what mark should i take to become a fashion designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?