29th March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?

sir ,
i want to ask how can i take admission in christ college bangalore in b.a and what is the fee structure of b.a course and is there any fix percentage to take admisson in c.c in b.a or the admission depends on competition or interview ..........please tell me .....

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?
  2. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  5. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University? -- [New]
  6. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  7. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  8. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  9. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  10. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  11. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  12. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  15. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  16. How to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details?
  18. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
19th July 2012, 08:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i want to ask how can i take admission in christ college bangalore in b.a and what is the fee structure of b.a course and is there any fix percentage to take admisson in c.c in b.a or the admission depends on competition or interview ..........please tell me .....

The Christ University, Bangalore offers the Bachelor of Arts in the following disciplines:
  • Bachelor of Arts in History, Economics, Politics
  • Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Politics, Sociology

Admission is based on Merit, Personal Interview and past Academic performance. To pursue the B.A. program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board.

For Fee Structure and other detail information refer to the following Link.
9th December 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?

Does the college offer BA in Pychology hons?
20th March 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in christ college for b.a hons in sociology. Please let me know about the procedure and online forms as well. I am in class 12th and my board exams are going on.
8th April 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.a in economics? please let me know the last years cut off as well..
25th April 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am a student completed my 12th standaond i wanted to know the process of admissiom of ba and get its fee details. gü
3rd April 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the average percentage required to get admission in christ college?
i am the student of 12th arts and i want to know the average mark to get admission in college for ba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?