1st April 2012, 03:43 AM
solidblack

How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering

Respected Sir/Madam
I am 3rd year Electrical Engineering student, in 7th semester i want to get training, please tell me how can i get training & where i get training, and also tell about some company which providing training for Elec. Engg. Training.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  3. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  6. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  7. What course can I do after studying electrical engineering?
  8. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  9. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Gurgaon?
  12. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  13. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  14. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?
20th July 2012, 02:20 PM
mote shubhangi

Default Re: How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidblack View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
I am 3rd year Electrical Engineering student, in 7th semester i want to get training, please tell me how can i get training & where i get training, and also tell about some company which providing training for Elec. Engg. Training.
hello dear,
As you are in 7th sem that means you are much experianced so you submit your resume in the electric department of your city like power DF,crompton greeves etc from where power supplies...various companies of power also can give you job...you have to be attentive for that..show presence and you can get a call from them..
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?