4th April 2012, 02:40 AM
Ashucoolbug

How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?

Sir I am a B.tech 3rd year student of mechanical branch from Babu Banarsi Das College.I want to know that how to apply for summer training in IIT kanpur.I have also visited the site www.iitk.ac.in but I didn't get anything useful.Kindly give me the correct suggestion for this summer training.It was my dream to be selected in IIT but I didn't but now I want to do summer training from the IIT kanpur.Please help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  2. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  3. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  4. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?
  8. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  9. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  10. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  11. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch
  12. List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  14. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  15. How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  17. What is the fee for Summer Training Program in IIT Kanpur?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
17th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?

i am deepshikha..i want to know that is summer training is necessary from any companies for our placement....?for cs branch students..and if only we do coaching of any language during summer then is it sufficient for our resume and placement also?
30th July 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am btech 2nd year E.C student and wants to do summer training from iit so plz let me knew how to apply for it.............sir plz mail me at [email protected]
24th September 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i m btech 3rd year biotech student training is important for the placement and i m very interested to do training from iit and i want to know how to apply for training,sir please give your suggestion i'll be very thankful to u sir reply me as soon as possible at [email protected]
23rd October 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am pursuing B.tech (3rd year) with Computer Science & Engineering from UIET kanpur .i want to do summer training from IIT Kanpur .please send me needfull information on my email Id [email protected] regarding summer training.

Thanks with Regards
1st January 2013, 06:03 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Contact the tpo of IIT kanpur, you'll definitely find out his email id on the site. Go and check once again. Contact directly to him and ask out your each and every query and then ask him the procedure to join the training
Gud luck
17th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a B.tech.BIOTECH [IM} 3rd year student of INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY from SSM HIGGINBOTTOM INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE,TECHNOLOGY$SCIENCE.I want to know that how to apply for summer training in IIT kanpur.I have also visited the site www.iitk.ac.in but I didn't get anything useful.Kindly give me the correct suggestion for this summer training.It was my dream to be selected in IIT but I didn't but now I want to do summer training from the IIT kanpur.Please help me.....

MOBILE NO =7379841407
EMAIL [email protected]
28th July 2013, 05:51 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

There are two way you can get internship in IIT Kanpur

You can visit the IIT Kanpur site and collect the email address of various professor.
you can mail your resume along with cover letter.

You can personally visit the professor and ask him to hive you project

all the best
17th November 2013, 01:12 PM
abhilashapriyanka

Sir I am a B.tech 3rd year student of biotechnology branch from Rajendra agriculture university Bihar.I want to know that how to apply for summer training in IIT kanpur.I have also visited the site www.iitk.ac.in but I didn't get anything useful.Kindly give me the correct suggestion for this summer training.It was my dream to be selected in IIT but I didn't but now I want to do summer training from the IIT kanpur.Please help me.....
25th December 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a B.TECH(BIOTECH) 3rd year student pls tell me procedure to apply for training at any iit pls mail me the details...at [email protected]
8th February 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am gautam pattnaik 2nd year civil branch from iter . i just want to know whether there is any summer training courses which i can avail in iit kanpur or not.? please reply soon....
12th March 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the procedure of summer training in IIT Kanpur for a polytechnic's st
udent %u2753
17th September 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m an civil engineering student. Sir how can i apply for summer training programs at IIT Kanpur????
27th December 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do winter training in IIT, kanpur. It was my dream to study in IIT, bt I didn't select, now I have a chance to study and training in IIT, so I am requesting u to guide me, how to apply for winter training. I shall be thankful to u always
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?