5th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology

sir..i am a graduate from life science and doing my M Sc in microbiology. i really want to serve indian air force as an officer. please tell about the cds exam details on my mail id [email protected]

6th April 2012, 11:17 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir..i am a graduate from life science and doing my M Sc in microbiology. i really want to serve indian air force as an officer. please tell about the cds exam details on my mail id [email protected]
Hey friend,

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India

Being a graduate the ways of you joining in Indian Air force is by writing the Entrance exam and the exams which you can write are:

CDS - Combined Defence Service

AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test

Eligibility Needed:

> The candidate applying for the CDS exam must be a citizen of India.

> Unmarried male candidate are only eligible to apply for the CDS Exam as the candidate should note.

> The age limit for joining in Indian Air Force is that you must have a age limit of 19-23 years.

> The education qualification for the CDS exam for joining in Indian Air force is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjectsfrom a recognized university.

> Candidate should be physically fit while appearing for the CDS Exam as it is a important physical standard.

Eligibility Needed for AFCAT:

AFCAT is classified into 3 branches ,but you can only apply for the Ground Duty Branch as with your qualification

Ground Duty Branch:

>> The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a age limit of 20-27 years.

>> Candidate must have completed a degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate.

You satisfy the education qualification needed for the exams,but still you need to have to satisfy the other criteria's then you can apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
6th April 2012, 12:03 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology

You can Join Indian Air Force after Graduation appearing through CDS entrance exam or AFCAT.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried National having completed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years, is eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of CDS with good physical fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by SSB Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT- AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Air Force for entry in to:-

FLYING BRANCH
TECHNICAL BRANCH
GROUND DUTY BRANCH

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed Graduation with at least 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 for Flying Branch, 18 to 28 for Technical Branch and 20 to 23 for Ground Duty Branch, is eligible to apply for AFCAT.

The selection is through written exam followed by SSB Interview and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
15th May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology

Sir, I am doing B-tech from c.s.e branch and I am a girl. How can I come and serve Indian Air force after finishing my graduation?
Please mail me at: [email protected]
29th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am doing BA from open university & I am 12 sci. with physics & maths How can apply for INDIAN AIR FORCE. e-mail:[email protected]
12th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am doing graduation in geology
maths and physics were my subsidiary subjects for two years
am i eligible for entrance exam ?
12th August 2012, 10:55 PM
yogesh8955347778

You can Join Indian Air Force after Graduation appearing through CDS entrance exam or AFCAT.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried National having completed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years, is eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of CDS with good physical fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by SSB Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.
10th June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to service Indian Air Force after completing B.E in Computer Science (Female candidates)??
26th June 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
while filling the application form for AFCAT. We have to choose the subjects(part-3) that we have studied in graduation in but there is no option for science and am a science graduate. and it is not accepting the application form while choosing none of the mention subjects.Sir please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?