4th March 2011, 12:12 PM
ashruta

Last 5 years papers of SET exam for life insurance subject? I have completing 3rd semester in MSc Microbiology

i completed my third semister of msc microbiology. can i get last five year paper of set exam for subject life science? and how i prepare for set exam and which books i refer for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  2. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Last 5 years MSc entrance question papers of Life Science and Microbiology
  4. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  7. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  8. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Last year question paper of SET examination for Life Sciences subject -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Life Science) student? -- [New]
  13. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST1- Life Insurance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  16. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Where to do training after completing MSc 3rd semester?
  18. Past years MSc Microbiology entrance question papers?
26th December 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years papers of SET exam for life insurance subject? I have completing 3rd semester in MSc Microbiology

which are the reference books for the SET exam after complition of M.Sc. Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?